How do I get white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I approach them?
Literally all depends on the girl you’re trying to approach, some like guys to be full on, energetic and confident, others like guys who are a bit more shy and reserved, my girlfriend, for example, says she would prefer it if a guy was a bit classy and romantic with it, offer her a *******, talk for a bit to get to know each other “sweep her off her feet and fuck her brains out”

Funnily enough I saw another post somewhere from a white guy who asked “how do I pull black girls” and the best answer was “the same way you’d try and pull any girl” get out there and talk to as many different white women as you can, they won’t be all that different! All the best

How do I approach them?
A couple things I hear most white ladies mention about black men is that they have a lot of "confidence", and they know how to shoot the BS with a girl, which they LOVE. It sounds like you might doubt your abilities a bit.
There's this old joke that goes something like this:
A young, inexperienced fellow was at the beach one summer, and having a problem "scoring pussy". He noticed the friend he came to the beach with was getting new pussy every single night. So, out of frustration, he asked his friend what he was doing to get so much pussy.​
His friend said, "its quite simple, actually. I just walk up to any woman I find the desire to have sex with, I introduce myself, tell her how beautiful and sexy she is, and then I ask her if she'd like to have SEX!"
The young fellow's eyes got wide, and he asked "Don't you get your face smacked?"
His friend said "oh yeah, but, I get a lot of pussy, too!"

Someone once asked Thomas Edison why he continued working on the light bulb, after all, he had failed over ten thousand times already.
Thomas Edison replied "I've just discovered ten thousand ways it doesn't work, is all. I just need to find that one that will work."

Seriously, at least half the white chicks out there WILL talk to you for a few minutes, and if you're a good BSer, that is all the time you usually need. Any good salesman will tell you that the "first 3 minutes of meeting someone" is where the sale is made or lost. That's how critical those first few minutes are.
words_GoodLuck.jpg
..............................................................................................pic_ThomasEdison.jpg

Last edited:
How do I approach them?
Hi. I know I'm just a sissy, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to curry favor with women, and in that light I hope you'll indulge me.

Mostly you just say hello. In a friendly way. You wouldn't believe how often that works. It doesn't always work. Women have bad days and want to be left alone just like we do sometimes. And...sometimes 'girls night out' really does mean girls night out. So it isn't always going to work. But as long as you don't turn into George mcfly and dwell on rejection you'll be fine. One of the easiest lessons I ever learned in life is that all you really have to do to make new friends is to be friendly and not pushy.

It really Is that easy. There's no secret password and you don't have to act like an a-hole. Just don't take it too hard with rejection. It just means she isn't the one, and you're lucky to find out so fast.

If you want to meet women the most important thing is to genuinely like women. Spend more time listening than talking and look at HER. That means eye contact. If you spend your time checking out her booty or her boobs that usually about as close as you are going to get to them. Even though both of you may want the same thing she wants to be treated as something more than a place to put your cock

On the college campus and in the travel business, I help to get white girls Blacked, and I have had pretty good success. I've observed both whitebois and Black men interact with white girls and the styles needed are very different.

The whiteboi has a much higher anti-slut-defense to overcome. He is always starting cold and generally has to play the aloof cad to puncture her ego. Pickup artists call this Asshole Game. It sound harsh, but for a practiced whiteboi, it does work with about 1-in-15 girls. As the Black Movement continues to erode white girls interest in whitebois, the game is getting more difficult. I've seen white girls dismiss whitebois from the get-go, and not too kindly either.

The Black man starts with much higher pre-selection, provided he is fit, dressed decently and dignified. Black sexing is already on the white girl's mind (especially if I've talked to her) and not only is Asshole Game unneeded, it is counterproductive. The Black man has little anti-slut-defense to deal with and it's best if he treats her nicely. Often the white girl is calculating if she has the place and the time -- and won't get caught by anyone who would disapprove; bf or family. If she's fetching drinks or something for you, she's trying to show her submission. Good sign!

All millennial white girls have tats. She will usually mention her tats to a Black man -- because she WANTS him to ask to see them. Showing her tats almost always means (ooops, teehee) flashing the Black man a glimpse of titty or smooth pussy. Strong and confident is all the Black man has to be. He doesn't have to say much and some white girls will ask to see the goods. Be prepared to give her a quick look (going commando helps). White girls love getting away with naughty little acts like that in public. If at all possible, Black her at her place. If she knows where you live, she's going to be coming around at bad times, knocking on your door for more of that Black steel.

How do I approach them?
By getting off the internet. If you are indeed only 21, then you ought to be out @ house parties and bars and clubs. This lifestyle isn't going anywhere. It'll be here after you've gained some real life experiences. If you're asking how to approach a woman, then you've got a lot to learn. And the only way to learn the art of game is by going out and actually living life.

By getting off the internet. If you are indeed only 21, then you ought to be out @ house parties and bars and clubs. This lifestyle isn't going anywhere. It'll be here after you've gained some real life experiences. If you're asking how to approach a woman, then you've got a lot to learn. And the only way to learn the art of game is by going out and actually living life.
Definitely this! Going to events and parties helps as well. I went to one two a few weeks ago and had a lot of fun. Get out more often instead of relaying on the internet to meet women. Internet should be a supplement not a main source for meeting women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back