How do I get my girlfriend comfortable enough to go black?

Syphon89

Male
From
VA, US
Hi all, I am new to this but I have viewed this site for a long time. I recent told my girlfriend I wanted to watch her fuck a black guy, she told me she was glad I told her but she isn't comfortable enough to go threw with it. Any tips on how to get her comfortable enough to go threw with it?

Show her sex pics of blacks with whites. and also videos. that does the work for you. she can also chat here with blacks and look at the photos and videos. there is also a lot of sites that have inter-racial sex on them. also talk to her during sex about her having sex with a black man and have her cum while she is thinking about it. That will help to imprint the idea in her mind stronger and make it easier for her to go for it.

Last edited:
[Show TE="Syphon89, post: 1161558, member: 87403"]Hi all, I am new to this but I have viewed this site for a long time. I recent told my girlfriend I wanted to watch her fuck a black guy, she told me she was glad I told her but she isn't comfortable enough to go threw with it. Any tips on how to get her comfortable enough to go threw with it?[/QUOTE]

Sho

As someone suggested chatting with blk guys on here. I would suggest getting her to chert with some of the women on here. You ready to open a Pandora's box?

As someone suggested chatting with blk guys on here. I would suggest getting her to chert with some of the women on here. You ready to open a Pandora's box?
Yeah I'm totally ready. When I think of her sexually its her going black. Her body it made for black dick to be honest.

Guys I thank all of you for the advice. Hopefully it will get her to cave in and who knows some of the bulls on her will hopefully get to break her in right.

Back