How do I get my girl to fuck bbc again

How could anyone on this sight or other than her know why she won't fuck black men any more? If you ask her what does she tell you?

Possibilities:
1 She does it behind your back
2. She has lost her sexual drive due to physiological changes
3. She only did it to please you
4. It went too far so she withdrew to save the relationship
5. It must be the moon

Not cheating if I know. Wouldn't want her to cheat but would have no problem with her doing a 1 on 1 with someone if I know about it and she comes straight home so I can taste that we'll fucked creampied pussy
You missed the point of the previous conversation and I was talking about a woman's perspective. It wasn't a conversation about how a man feels about cheating it was about why his wife isn't fucking black men any more.

Here is what weneedbbc4us wrote in the thread "pussy size"

"Hubby says I have the sexiest lil pushy but when you get me real wet I know it stretches out to fit any dick. I love thick cock it feels so good and I love to have 2 inside me at the same time."

So his wife is talking in that thread.

He is a fake. What a waste of good thought and time. I should have known since the question in this thread is kind of stupid. After all, we dont know his wife or his situation really. Anyway, just thought you would all like to know he is a fake. Probably a single guy.

Back