How do I get my girl to fuck a bbc

My girlfriend is young, 23 years old . Great ass petite body and can give head n fuck so good.. We have never discussed her being with a black guy. I know she never has but has seen a black guy naked and said he was huge ! So I know she has someone interest in being with one . What is the best way to get her to do it? Should I invite someone over and try to set the mood? I can't just tell her I want her to sleep with another guy.. But I know a big black dick will satisy her in so many ways. Someone please help !

My girlfriend is young, 23 years old . Great ass petite body and can give head n fuck so good.. We have never discussed her being with a black guy. I know she never has but has seen a black guy naked and said he was huge ! So I know she has someone interest in being with one . What is the best way to get her to do it? Should I invite someone over and try to set the mood? I can't just tell her I want her to sleep with another guy.. But I know a big black dick will satisy her in so many ways. Someone please help !

I have told my bbc virgin wife that she would look sexy tryinig her first black guy.

The club scene will work wonders. Shes 23 and will for sure get lookers . If not, she will get here. Afew pics would speed up the task. Its such a good thing that you have discussed it. She will help with the choice of the person to black her. Don't I wish I was near there, I would have helped. :) All the best

Well I was thinking.. I know the type of guy she would be into.. So If I can find one just have him over a few drinks and then jus leave the two of them alone and see what happens..

nice idea. Will most like end up jst like u have planned it. Such a turn on. Wishing I was the guys already

The club scene will work wonders. Shes 23 and will for sure get lookers . If not, she will get here. Afew pics would speed up the task. Its such a good thing that you have discussed it. She will help with the choice of the person to black her. Don't I wish I was near there, I would have helped. :) All the best
Is it that easy?

Back