How do I get my gf to start cuckolding me?

Quickcuck

Male
From
UK
I'm a premature ejaculator and only last 10-30 seconds when having sex. Because of this it has led me to cuckolding, something about the thought of another guy pounding my gf like I'd never be able to really turns me on.
I've been talking with my gf about it for 2 years but as she is bbw and not very experienced she lacks a lot of confidence. I know I could easily find guys to bang her but how do I give her the confidence to share her body with other men so we can both start enjoy the cuckolding life?

Welcome to the club. I have a hair trigger as well. 20-30 seconds sounds about right on the money for me as well. My wife is not experienced and lacks confidence as well. The one thing that has gotten my wife to open up some was a big black dildo I bought. At first she looked at me like I was crazy when I suggested we try putting this huge dildo in her pussy. One night though I got her extremely worked up and horny. I ate her out and climbed on top of her, she was really turned on an soaking wet. Needless to say I lasted about 20 seconds which wasn't enough for her. I got up and pulled the dildo out lubed it up and put it in her slowly. She was so turned on saying that this is what she needed and what she was missing. Eventually she took the whole 8 inch thick dildo to the base. I was flabbergasted she could take it all. She was a virgin when we met and tight on my 5 inch cock. She came really hard and I was so worked up after I pulled it out. She grabbed me and jerked my little dick to completion which didn't take long. that broke the ice with her. She hasn't done other guys but it has opened up our imaginations for sure. Try suggesting using a dildo saying that you know you have trouble lasting long and want her to really enjoy penetration and would like to incorporate a toy for her pleasure and that it turns you on to watch it. She will probably let you do it. Just make sure the dildo you get isnt drastically much bigger than you. A few inches larger and slightly thicker will do the trick.

Back