How do I get my first taste of bbc as a single white man?

I wish I had a gf to share but I don't. Still I crave bbc. How do I get one, in the flesh, for me to service?
You can always click on Dating. Also tell about some of the ways you want to serve a Black Man and give him pleasure. I met a wonderful Black Man on squirt that allows me to suck his cock and my reward for doing a good job is he allows me to swallow his cum. He told me the next time he sees me, he is going to fuck me. I can't wait for him to call me. I glad I please him enough that he will allow me to be fucked by him and have him inside me filling me with his cum. You have to put yourself out there. Black Men don't need us. They can get as many white guys as they want just by pull out their cock. white men will be falling to their knees for the chance to suck them. Keep looking and be sincere.

You can always click on Dating. Also tell about some of the ways you want to serve a Black Man and give him pleasure. I met a wonderful Black Man on squirt that allows me to suck his cock and my reward for doing a good job is he allows me to swallow his cum. He told me the next time he sees me, he is going to fuck me. I can't wait for him to call me. I glad I please him enough that he will allow me to be fucked by him and have him inside me filling me with his cum. You have to put yourself out there. Black Men don't need us. They can get as many white guys as they want just by pull out their cock. white men will be falling to their knees for the chance to suck them. Keep looking and be sincere.
Totally agree.

I have found there are plenty of guys offering/seeking 'blow and go' adverts on Craigslist. Some seek their cock sucked within the hour of listing the ad. You may have to settle for a large white one if you can, but if it has to be black, then i'm sure there are plenty there.

Go any place where Black gay men congregate and you will have no problems finding someone who wants a blowjob; gay sites on the web, adult bookstores, gay bars. Of course, if you are exclusively looking for Black men in a primarily White region it is more difficult, but that is the way of it.

My desire is intense but so is my fear. The fear of getting caught and exposed by family. Fear that everyone, including black men, will just think I'm stupid. Fear of disease. But maybe most of all, the fear that I won't be able to stop. It's already too hard not to think about it, dream about it. Maybe I'm too much of a coward to do it.
The step from fantasy to reality is a huge one! Good luck!

What do you mean? I checked to see if there was a dating section here, didn't find anything. I installed grindr but the only black guys there make it a point to say they don't want just bottoms, they want to be fucked too.
Look in squirt. That's where I met my Black stud. He doesn't call me by my name, he just calls me cocksucker. When he wants to be serviced he emails me and I go suck him off. Give it a try. It's wonderful when you have a big black cock cum in your mouth. Swallow it all and enjoy.

I was at a store yesterday and this young black man offered to help me find a cosmetic product that I was looking for. He was very good looking, slender but with a solid build. We talked about which was the best brand for a minute or two and he could not help me. I was so tempted however to offer him a blowjob and ask him what time he got off work. i resisted the urge. Discretion is the better part of valor, you know, but it sure is a lot less fun.

Back