How do I find s girl that will cuck me? 19 m

How do I find a girl that will cuck me seriously I’m 19 and it’s all I think about in my next relationship
You are young so that is a positive as most girls your age won’t be in serious long term relationships. Try and date a girl that you know is easy i.e she is likely to cheat on you in any event. Wait until your relationship is a bit established before letting her know that you are ok with her sleeping around. If she is a promiscuous girl then she is likely to jump at the chance. Once she has slept with a few guys and let you know about it then time to ask if you can watch and clean up. If she is still into dating you then she should let you be there and then you’re living the dream! Good luck man!

Wow, yeah, agreed with feedback above, you're so young. So young, in fact, tthat I'm sure girls your age aren't even aware of the lifestyle. There's about a million different "fetishes" out there, explore them all before you dedicate !!! If I COULD do it all over again, I'd either do exactly what I did/do (married to BBC OWNED WIFE) OR I'd chase as much black pussy as possible. :)

Attachments

• tamara3.jpg
    tamara3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 27
Wow, yeah, agreed with feedback above, you're so young. So young, in fact, tthat I'm sure girls your age aren't even aware of the lifestyle. There's about a million different "fetishes" out there, explore them all before you dedicate !!! If I COULD do it all over again, I'd either do exactly what I did/do (married to BBC OWNED WIFE) OR I'd chase as much black pussy as possible. :)
Am u choose a great black woman lol

To be honest black vagina is the best I should know bein a black lady

This black pussy is so hot.

This black pussy is so hot.

Back