How Do I Become Okay With My Gf Wanting To Fuck Black Guys And Put Me In Panties?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! So my girlfriend and I are very new to this all. She fucked a black man in front of me for the first time ever like 3 weeks ago, and she like fell in love with it. We talked and I agreed we can explore it more. She also though is saying she thinks i should like wear a bra and panties, especially while the man is there. She said its really hot to her knowing that a big, muscular guy is taking her while i just sit there in my panties, and that they fit me perfectly, and that its hot seeing how much more manly he is and etc, etc. And i want her to be happy, i love her, and i agreed id give it a try.

So basically I need advice on how to kind of accept my role while we try this. She said i just need to feel emasculated and then i can stop fighting it. She suggested i just post some pics of me dressed girly to be laughed at, but like... i dont know! Any advice??

just jump in.
most men look silly in lingerie, that's just how it is. it becomes a label or badge of your position in the bedroom, the lower case 'm' kind of man. in this place, you are appreciated. you're a boi, a subordinate bitch, the pantied cuckold bf. absorb the laughter and humilities while enjoying the emotional thrill. sure, you'll cry yourself to sleep on occasion, but you're not a capital 'M' kind of Man now - if you ever were.

your gf will want more, the kind of more you are incapable of providing. choices. be her bf and adapt to the changes, find another gf.
the cuckold stain does not wash off though. aware or not - you will have it with you, you will think of it, want it, and look for it again. i'd say, marry her.

this doesn't mean you'll be a dress wearing lifestyle cuckold. it could be her 'date night' with a Man on occasion.
choices again, what do you want? i know what i'd do.

Hi! So my girlfriend and I are very new to this all. She fucked a black man in front of me for the first time ever like 3 weeks ago, and she like fell in love with it. We talked and I agreed we can explore it more. She also though is saying she thinks i should like wear a bra and panties, especially while the man is there. She said its really hot to her knowing that a big, muscular guy is taking her while i just sit there in my panties, and that they fit me perfectly, and that its hot seeing how much more manly he is and etc, etc. And i want her to be happy, i love her, and i agreed id give it a try.

So basically I need advice on how to kind of accept my role while we try this. She said i just need to feel emasculated and then i can stop fighting it. She suggested i just post some pics of me dressed girly to be laughed at, but like... i dont know! Any advice??
[/QUOTE

Do exactly as your woman requests. Wear the panties and a bra. Watch her and the Bull closely as they make love. You will be most excited and well on your way to being a happy cuckold!

It's either your kink or it isn't

You don't need to accept this, actually. Unless you're comfortable being feminized, and subservient to your wife & her BBFs she brings in, I'd be saying "we're really not a good match for each other" and quietly make your exit honorably. You're being made a "joke" for her and her lovers; I'd be moving on ... "life is short". The emasculation of a man is quite more extreme to sissifying ... this is a bad idea.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
You don't need to accept this, actually. Unless you're comfortable being feminized, and subservient to your wife & her BBFs she brings in, I'd be saying "we're really not a good match for each other" and quietly make your exit honorably. You're being made a "joke" for her and her lovers; I'd be moving on ... "life is short".
View attachment 2721837
My opinion is that life is too short to NOT give it a try at least once. Then if she persists and he doesn't like it, then he should leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back