How do bulls feel about all this

I'm curious how the bulls really feel about all this? Sometimes I feel as though my wife and I are disrespecting the men behind the "bbc" by using them as a sex toy. Our marriage is solid so, while we treat them like individuals and interact non-sexually as well, it's not as though the reason for their presence isn't the big (we screen) cock that happen to have. The feeling that i'm exploiting them was even more so on our trips to the Caribbean where the men were extremely friendly (speaking non-sexually) but I couldn't help but think this was all kinda wrong.

lol, well my friend I can say at least for myself speaking and not for all other Bulls that so long as you spend some time getting to know the person and don't just make it about getting the BBC and moving on like your ordering a burger (a piece of meat) from the In/and Out or Burger King (Have it Your Way) I would say its all gravy baby.

So far in my few encounters with couples and people I can say that I never for one felt disrespected or treated less than a human being. This ******* is somewhat for sport, at least I enjoy being a male athlete putting on a performance for a woman and a man who likes to watch no different than running a kick-off return for a touch-down, hitting a home-run, or slam-dunking a basketball. I like to do all those things and fuck woman like its a hobby not going out of style and have fun with people doing it. I'm always cool, relaxed and like to get to know the couple, or lady too, but when its game time, the Bull takes over and I'm dominating the show like Wayne Gretsky, Peyton Manning, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Barry Bonds (with-out the steroids) Tiger Woods, Floyd Mayweather, what have you. I'm fucking for the championship and so all those white woman and their hubbies know who is the greatest and fly my banner in their home rafters. They can say that's my champion and that's just my quick take on it.

******* gives me a rush and I feel like I earned a badge of honor if I put that dick down nice and good. And I think thats why so many white men love watching the *******, its like watching those guys I named above in person perform for them too. So be super-cool like you would with those guys I named above and treat the Bull like the super-human being that he is!

Last edited:
Exploitation takes place when one of the parties gets little or nothing in the bargain. I have never felt exploited. It's pretty hard to feel exploited when you have one or more intense orgasms. None of the women that have shared my bed for quite a number of years have had their husbands present. I really don't know if the husbands are aware, but I assume they are not. The relationships are LTR so I have gotten to know the women well. The come to my bed because they choose to, and without exception I enjoy them in and out of bed. I think it is a win win situation. Nothing is even close to exploitation.

It is precisely because I don't want to be regarded as a piece of meet that I have leaned more towards cuckolding than traditional swinging when it comes to meeting couples. Although lines get blurred, from my perspective typical warning signs are couples overly obsessed with the idea of a gangbang and husbands that do all the talking and try to make things run like a film script.

The flip side is also true I like the wives I fuck to feel special and that only really happens when all three concerned take the time to get to know a bit about each other

Let's face it, we're all in this for personal gratification, folks! Call it what it is. Quit lying to yourselves. Women have been exploiting and taking advantage of men for centuries with their pussies ... same happens in sports with athletes ... same in business negotiations ... same everywhere. And having a large, black cock puts black men in a unique bargaining position, too.

You have something to "offer" that someone else desires, you use it to your advantage. I can assure you most black men, pursuing white pussy, aren't into it to establish permanent relationships or even to purely satisfy white women ... its for their own, temporary gratification. If there's a barter to the relationship, good, but that's not necessarily a requirement or goal.

And certainly don't feel bad for the cucky husband. Unless its a true, cuckold relationship, the hubby/cuck has either initiated this or encouraged this, and he's getting something out of these BtoW relationships as well. Usually he's had his wife's pussy many times, has either grown bored or lazy with it, or wishes to add more stimulation to his own sexual relationship ... so he pursues a black bull to do the job for him. He gets satisfied, she gets satisfied, and the black man gets satisfied ... life is grand! Hedonism at its best!
Unless one partner's motive is to be destructive or vindictive, everyone enjoys what the others have! gif_Yellowball-eatingPopcorn.gif Mac

Last edited:
Let's face it, we're all in this for personal gratification, folks! Call it what it is. Quit lying to yourselves. Women have been exploiting and taking advantage of men for centuries with their pussies ... same happens in sports with athletes ... same in business negotiations ... same everywhere. And having a large, black cock puts black men in a unique bargaining position, too.

You have something to "offer" that someone else desires, you use it to your advantage. I can assure you most black men, pursuing white pussy, aren't into it to establish permanent relationships or even to purely satisfy white women ... its for their own, temporary gratification. If there's a barter to the relationship, good, but that's not necessarily a requirement or goal.

And certainly don't feel bad for the cucky husband. Unless its a true, cuckold relationship, the hubby/cuck has either initiated this or encouraged this, and he's getting something out of these BtoW relationships as well. Usually he's had his wife's pussy many times, has either grown bored or lazy with it, or wishes to add more stimulation to his own sexual relationship ... so he pursues a black bull to do the job for him. He gets satisfied, she gets satisfied, and the black man gets satisfied ... life is grand! Hedonism at its best!
Unless one partner's motive is to be destructive or vindictive, everyone enjoys what the others have! View attachment 455881 Mac

All true Mr. Mac. Speaking for only myself, I get personal gratification out it, I do have a large male appendage that gives me leverage with bargaining, but i also do get pleasure from bringing other woman pleasure as I love to please.

Woman are able to whip and manipulate alot of men with the pussy (being pussy-whipped). I like to turn the tables on them by leaving them dick-whipped and thats part of it too. So I make sure to fuck em nice and good for all men out there, that's where I get the champion of men of honor award from. I'm fueled by the hubby's and boyfriends saying yeah fuck her good for me too. Take away her pussy power. Reverse the control-role if you get what Im saying.

[QUOTE=" Take away her pussy power. Reverse the control-role if you get what Im saying.[/QUOTE]

So have you ever met a woman who had that power over you? And would you admit it if she did?

For me sex is more mental than physical, i get satisfaction from breaking her mental walls then her pussy walls. I've never felt disrespected though I have yet to play with a couple. What I have noticed however is that the white women I have encountered have been the most appreciative of what I do sexually.

First of all this is or should be all about good sex for the bull as well as for the couple involved.
The Bull is not being exploited if he is willing and knowingly doing this on his own accord.
The main thing is as long as you are treating your bull with the dignity and respect he deserves
as a human being. For me I have met and be the bull to many, couples over the years, and I have never
felt exploited or been exploited nor would I allow myself to be. For me my approach to this is about
communication and connection that usually leads to good friends, good fun, and good sex.
I actually aim to build real friendships with couples, some of the friendships last long term and some don't.
I think the real issue with floyd1977 maybe seeing their bulls as a "sex toy" and not as someone who's time
and company they enjoy and can have fun with.

[QUOTE=" Take away her pussy power. Reverse the control-role if you get what Im saying.

So have you ever met a woman who had that power over you? And would you admit it if she did?[/QUOTE]
@Lady Dionysus,

My dear Lady, if any woman had such a power she could wield over me I would proudly take a knee and profess my devotion to her divine powers. Looking back on my life experiences, I can only think of it happening once and that woman played very difficult for me to possess her. It has always been woman submitting to my pipe-game I lay down when I plunge their plumbing system and they get such a rush from the flush of fluids that releases from them (to put it in pipe-game prose). :blackgrimace::blackgreedy:

Back