How did your wife get you to suck a black cock 4 the first time ?

My husband loves me to be a hotwife he likes to pick the guys out for me and likes to pick their cocks out for me I have been trying to get him to join since we started but he has no interest lately I've been trying to get him just to suck a black cock for me and there's no entrance just wanted to know how otherwise Wives got their husbands to Join in or suck a black cock any advice would be appreciated thank you sexy Sarah 14

My husband loves me to be a hotwife he likes to pick the guys out for me and likes to pick their cocks out for me I have been trying to get him to join since we started but he has Fino interest lately I've been trying to get him just to suck a black cock for me and there's no entrance just wanted to know how otherwise Wives got their husbands to Join in or suck a black cock any advice would be appreciated thank you sexy Sarah 14
Well.....she asked me if I could suck a black cock in front her!!!I didn't said not maybe because I will. ..but I don't like it and I'm not a gay but I would try it for fun....I'm right or wrong???

I'm afraid I can't really give advice that will answer your question but I did it first because she told me to and he put it close to my face. I think she does it because she likes to get me involved in the sexual activities some way. However, you should check with your black lover before you tell your husband to do that. We have found that not all like to have me involved. Some do and some don't. They have come to fuck her and sometimes don't want me interferring. Just saying, it's a good idea to check it out first before you order him to do it.

Well.....she asked me if I could suck a black cock in front her!!!I didn't said not maybe because I will. ..but I don't like it and I'm not a gay but I would try it for fun....I'm right or wrong???

There is no right or wrong about it, only what is right for you and who you are with.
There is nothing wrong with trying anything that is consensual between all those involved. Don't let other people decide your morality for you.

If you try something and decide you enjoyed it, great! Enjoy it some more.
If you try it and don't like it, don't do it again.
This ain't rocket science, even though it does work the same way. The first rockets didn't go very far, but after they TRIED different ways to do it, they managed to get pretty good at it.

There is no right or wrong about it, only what is right for you and who you are with. Woow!!what a great answer!!!I like you so much!!!
There is nothing wrong with trying anything that is consensual between all those involved. Don't let other people decide your morality for you.

If you try something and decide you enjoyed it, great! Enjoy it some more.
If you try it and don't like it, don't do it again.
This ain't rocket science, even though it does work the same way. The first rockets didn't go very far, but after they TRIED different ways to do it, they managed to get pretty good at it.

The first time was initiated by the black man. My wife and I would meet well hung black guys from a swingers site for her pleasure. One night we met this young man that had the biggest cock we had ever seen. He was not only long but he was incredibly thick. She likes for me to help with the fore play to get things like taking off her gown and offering her tits to evenings stud. I was standing behind lowered her top and cupped her breasts for him to suck them. He took them and started fondling them while he was kissing her. She was moaning and enjoying his appreciation of her huge tits. Since he was so big, I thought I would eat her pussy so she would be wet for him. She was already wet. As I continued to lick her, he placed his massive meat between us so I assumed that he wanted to fuck her. I moved away and was enjoying the closeup view when he started slapping my mouth with his cock. When I opened my mouth to say something, he shoved it down my throat and pushed it deeper by holding the back of my head so I had no choice. So I did what my wife said drives men wild when she encounter a big one that is difficult to suck. I stuck my tongue between the foreskin and the head and sucked the head. It was oozing precum. I gradually was able to suck more and more of it before being gagged.
After a few minutes, I took his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. I slowly pushed it in until it was halfway in. She was stretched to the max. I started licking her clit just as she came for the first time drowning me with her juices. Each time she would cum, he would pull out and have me clean it, then have me put it back in for him. When he finally came, he didn't soften but just kept fucking her with their combined juices dripping into my mouth. When he finally shot another big load, he pulled out and had me clean his cock. He then pushed her down on my mouth and held it there until he was satisfied I had cleaned it.DSC00106.JPG

The first time I asked my wife to take on a bbc she said no way. Then a few months later I learned that she had been flirting with a black co worker and sending pictures to him from her phone while at work. Then on night she had him over to give a shoulder massage and that is when he said it all happen. he said that she went into the bedroom and came out with her house coat on backwards so that he could massages her shoulders. and they made small talk and stuff. well how it started for her. I am on the yahell hoseman27262

The best thing to do is just be encouraging and have the ******* applied by the bull. I shared my wife black men for years without joining in and never thought that I would. We had (still do) a long standing "playdate" with my wifes best friend, her black husband, and three of his black friends. One night during one of these sessions her friends husband pulled his wife over his lap and spanked her bottom bright red for letting his friends cum drip from her mouth and fall onto the floor. This left three studs for my wife. One guy I'll call Lavelle was standing near me with an untended erection, he just turned toward me and said "Suck my dick whiteboi." Instinctively I got up stepped over and fell to my knees before him. I had never been asked this before it just seemed right to obey him. I wasn't sure I would do it right I just tried to do what my wife did to me. Which was good because my wife and this same best friend have had asort of "who is the best cocksucker" rivalry since just before high school, they both have several books on oral technique and practice to improve their cocksucking frequently. She looked over at me and shrieked like a schoolgirl, she wasn't expecting this at all. She giggled giddily at the sight of me taking Lavelles' cock in my mouth. Her obvious joy egged me on, so did the feel of Lavelles' cockskin on my tounge and lips. The texture of his head was awesome to me. The helmet was shaped so that it was easy to lick around the rim of it and find the sensitive areas underneath it. I became so lost in the experience that I barely noticed my wifes' bff squealing "Holy *******! William is sucking a cock!" I held back a little laugh and continued to enjoy Lavelles' cock. I was imbued with a sense of correctness like a sudden religious experience. I had found something right, suddenly knowing my place. I could hear my wifes giggly laughter take a lower tone and rythmic pace. I looked over and saw the guy fucking her was watching me too. All these people had known me for years and never saw me do anything like this. I began to give all my attention to Lavelles' cock there was nothing else in the world then, everything else dissappeared. The cock in my mouth became a source of joy I could not believe. Soon It throbbed and twitched then began to spew. The seed of human life itself shot down my throat. Lavelle soon pulled out, it was over. I looked up at him and said "Thank you sir." it just came out as naturally as his jism. How could I adequately thank someone for that experience. Two years later every time my mouth touches Lavelles' cock it just fills me with joy.

But anyway, getting back to the origional question the OP asked, always suport and encourage your husband in cocksucking. The day after that night my wife began to help me train my gag reflex with first small then progressively larger dildos she made sure I had plenty of practice time with our black friends and my black brother inlaw and later got my boss to play with us. She loves to show off my cocksucking skills to her girlfriends and her sister, She constantly tells me how hot she gets from seeing black cock in my mouth. We've never been closer, sharing a love for black cock has enriched our lives in ways I can't even get into here.

The Important thing here is that someone you care about isn't getting all the joy excitement and fullment that you get from Black Cock. You should do all you can to enrich his life with it.

Hope it works for you.

wife had one of her bulls over and her ******* called and needed something so she left me and JC there. I was dressed all slutty and he said come here and kneel down before me and I did and he said suck it. I did and he was really liking it and I was too I guess and I heard my wife say guess you didn't miss me. at about that time he grabbed the back of my head and came down my throat. I felt very humiliated and later she asked me how did you like doin that. I told her it wasn't much different than licking her slut pussy clean. She said I guess your right and she giggled. I blushed but asked her infront of him since I cant fuck other women is it ok if I find myself a black boyfriend? Before she could say anything JC said hey Ive got a cousin that's gay maybe I can hook you 2 up. He got on his phone and she said yeah you might as well find some BBC but you must understand that you wont be doing any fucking but you will be getting fucked.

My wife dressed me up as a woman. And called he Bull over and said that her sister needed to suck he first black cock. He pulled his Big Black Cock out and said come here get on your knees and suck this cock. My wife said go ahead you know you have Been needing this to make you a real women. So I did as I was told to do and I loved it mmmmm taste so good mmmmmm

This afternoon when I get of work I will be sucking wifes bull off for the first time.
She is out of commission this week and not really feeling in the mood for anything.
Her bull said he needs to get off so they both came up with a plan that I will take care of him this week.
She txt me at lunch and told me to go to his house after work and suck him dry and keep him happy for her.
He plans on taking pics to send to her at work showing her how he is being pleased.

Hope I do a good job. She wants to make sure her BBC stays happy.

THE FIRST TIME FOR MY HUSBAND WAS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME TO HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK,,,,WE HAD TALK ABOUT ME BEING WITH A BLACK MAN FOR SOMEIME ,, SO ONE NIGHT MY HUSBAND HAD A FRIEND OVER FROM WORK,,,, HE WAS BLACK,,,,, WE TALK HAD A FEW BEERS PUT SOME HAMBURGER ON THE GRILL TALK MORE A FEW MORE BEERS AFTER THAT WHEN THE TALK TO WHY WE HAD HIM OVER ,,,,WE TOLD HIM WE HAD BEEN THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT ME BEING WITH A BLACK MAN SO WE WENT INTO THE HOUSE SET ON THE COUCH ME N THE MIDDLE .... IT STARTED WITH ME KISSING MY HUSBAND THEN HIM ,,I WAS STARTING TO GET WET SO I TOLD WE NEED TO MOVE TO THE BEDROOM WE DID ....I WAS THE FIRST TO GET NAKED AND GET ON THE BED IT DID NOT TAKE THE 2 OF THEM TO DO THE SAME AND JOIN ME,,,,,WE STRTED KISSING FIRST MY HUSBAND THE HIM AS I WAS KISSING MY HUSBAND HE MOVE TO MY TITS STARED KISSING THEN AND SUCKING MY NIPPLES AS I WAS JACKING ON THERE COCKS ..... HE WAS A LOT BIGGER THEM MY HUSBAND COCK .... I LET GO OF MY HUBBY COCK AND ROLL OVER TOOK HIS FRIENDS COCK IN MY MOUTH NOT MUCH HE WAS SO BIG AS I WAS SUCKING IT ,,THAT WHEN I GOT THIS WILE IDEAL I PULL MOUTH OFF HIS COCK LOOKED MY HUSBAND AND SAID IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME FUCK HIM YOU BETTER GET OVER AND HELP ME GET HIM HARD HE MOVE OVER NEXT TO ME LOWER HIS AND TOOK HIS BBC IN HIS MOUTH AND STARTED SUCKING HIM HARD ,,,,,,,,,,THAT WAS THE FOR BOTH OF US ,,,,,,,YES I DID FUCK HIM THAT NIGHT 3 TIME AND MY HUBBY SUCK 2 TIME

Back