How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 210 50.7%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.6%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
If my gf wants, then we found him here
KIM here, more like want some school on, this, but r u sure about this, lot of BBC here, I hope u know she here she already think about, with u r without u, my husband induce me 2 this site, I didn't take me long, I was come here by myself, this site got me fantasize big time, I had a few DREAM about this, well in time I pick one out, a large BULL, 6'7" 3oo lbs, i'm 5'9" 117lbs, we agree 2 meet on a Friday evening, but this was a sunday, Monday I send him my cell num, with 5 min, he call me, I agree 2 meet him at so--so place, before long his BULL was in my suv, so sure I was fantasize about his dick,, he already told me he was 1o incher plus, I had 2 see it, I pull it out & with down on him, we agree same place, same time tomorrow for three days we meet, 3 day I let him put a finger in her,i want the two of u 2 know this was my second guy for me, I did this before the meet, ROY still don't know this yet,

KIM here, the size of u , I think u have no problem fine a white woman. usa===n.c.

well it would seem i do have a problem i cant walk around with my cock hanging out to attract woman here in the usa. Just havent had any woman come up to me or even respond to my advances so i am here and still get nothing . Soon a woman will enjoy all of my cock and i hope to keep her around

Considering this is a particular lifestyle, we choose to meet our men here and the other websites first, then proceed to meet.

Our thoughts are that men who are on websites such as this are going to know or at least have a hint that husband may be a part, or at least watching.

When going to a bar, or elsewhere for chance encounters...... a guy may be interested in the wife, but not so interested in having a husband there.

Just our thoughts to our reasoning.

Considering this is a particular lifestyle, we choose to meet our men here and the other websites first, then proceed to meet.

Our thoughts are that men who are on websites such as this are going to know or at least have a hint that husband may be a part, or at least watching.

When going to a bar, or elsewhere for chance encounters...... a guy may be interested in the wife, but not so interested in having a husband there.

Just our thoughts to our reasoning.

very logical

Back