How did you tell your wife you're cuckold?

My wife and I were already in an open relationship so I just came right out and told her it was one of my fantasies. She gave me the ‘hard no’ and the subject got changed. I tried to bring it up one more time and basically told me that if anything like that was to ever happen, she would let me know and No more discussion is necessary. I took the hint and haven’t brought it up again.

I never said ******* to her. I tied her to the bed and blindfolded her, shaved her married cunt and teased it for an hour. I edged her multiple times getting close to cumming then eased off. After an hour she was begging me to let her cum. I told her Iwas going to invite someone over znd we'd take turns fucking her. She was so horny she agreed to fuck him knowing nothing about him. I kept edging her until he showed up. He fucked her with bbc for a couple hours and finally took her blindfold off after nutting deep in her cunt. She came many times and was really hot for it. He left her tied up and she asked me to lick her clean. I cleaned her and got to fucking her enjoying her sloppy wet hole. She livked him clean until he was hard again, then I pulled out of her and let him have another round of pussy. He nutted in her again, I licked her clean and then fucked a huge nut of my cum up into her. He left and we kept fucking all night into the weekend excited from the threesome. He became a regular lover after that. There wasn't any talking beforehand. I just took charge and dominated her like she enjoyed.

i suspect it is usually the other way around , she lets you figure out that you are a willing cuckold or maybe she just pulls you head down on her lovers cock and lets him finish in your mouth

It seems different for everyone but I will say one thing, you mentioned it as a fantasy, she didn't seem super into it. Well from experience I've learned that she probably didn't seem super into it because she was worried about your reaction if she told you she was. Many women are afraid of appearing to be a slut and telling your bf or husband the idea of fucking a lot of different men makes her worried that would make her a slut. You can't ******* it on someone so maybe have her tell you about her fantasies or past experience (if she had any). And you can tell her again about yours and maybe it will spark something in her, maybe not. If she isn't into it, she won't be. However if she is but afraid to say anything, then you have a chance. Good luck !

How did it go when you told her you had set ot up?
He told her that night. What I had done. What I wanted him to do with her. He played it with me for the first two weeks I was back. Telling me what they did. Pics he took. After about three weeks we finally talked about it when she caught me looking at the pics.

Don't overthink it. Be straight up. She's already got you figured. Not a big leap from a boyfriend who sits back and allows his girlfriend to fuck other guys AND a boyfriend who's bitch enough to watch. If she wants to remain in the relationship with you, she will most likely go for it. If she's not into it, continue sitting back, and get off on imagining what it would look like to watch.

We're about to have our first real run at this but I never told my wife I was a cuck per say. I told her that I wanted to watch her fuck well hung black men and that I wanted to help both of them cum by whatever means necessary. (I like sucking BBC) This was all pillow talk that's been building up during sex for the past 8 years lol. I still have an A type dominant personality and it's understood that I please my wife without fail. But I have a fetish that I've shared with her and in turn she has shared an interest in it as well.

More of a hotwife scenario for us. Went 'kinda like this: Wife and I weren't yet married. Early 30s. Had had a few dates, with good sex. We were in our motorhome in the bed up over the cab, hot and ready for sex. The subject of marriage came up during our foreplay and as I expressed how much I would love to be married to her, she told me (with her fingers lightly gliding up and down my cock) that she just wasn't "a good candidate for a wife" as she would probably want sex with other guys from time to time and "cheat" on me. "What a turn on that would be!" (or words to that effect) - is what I said to her and as she felt my cock leap to full hardness she said "I see you like that idea!" "Are you sure" she said and revealed that 24 hours prior she'd been in another guy's bed. We fucked immediately and shared fantasies while doing so. About 3 months after we married, she called me one night from her hotel where she was staying for a work conference. "My panties are about to come off," she said, "are you sure about this?" After I told her how hot it was, I didn't hear from her again until the next night, when she'd invited him to her room again. He was a regular with her for over a decade. About once every three weeks. We often joked how he was a TBC (thick black cock). :)

More of a hotwife scenario for us. Went 'kinda like this: Wife and I weren't yet married. Early 30s. Had had a few dates, with good sex. We were in our motorhome in the bed up over the cab, hot and ready for sex. The subject of marriage came up during our foreplay and as I expressed how much I would love to be married to her, she told me (with her fingers lightly gliding up and down my cock) that she just wasn't "a good candidate for a wife" as she would probably want sex with other guys from time to time and "cheat" on me. "What a turn on that would be!" (or words to that effect) - is what I said to her and as she felt my cock leap to full hardness she said "I see you like that idea!" "Are you sure" she said and revealed that 24 hours prior she'd been in another guy's bed. We fucked immediately and shared fantasies while doing so. About 3 months after we married, she called me one night from her hotel where she was staying for a work conference. "My panties are about to come off," she said, "are you sure about this?" After I told her how hot it was, I didn't hear from her again until the next night, when she'd invited him to her room again. He was a regular with her for over a decade. About once every three weeks. We often joked how he was a TBC (thick black cock). :)
I think that's awesome. Clearly you guys were meant to be and in this particular case it's so rare to find a woman who is so forward about that.

With us it gradually happened over three years. My wife fucked many guys before we met and I liked hearing her share details. After we were married a few years I mentioned it would be hot to see her in action. After discussing it she started doing young white guys in their 20’s, mostly bar pickups. Most all of them were bigger than me and fucked better than I could. Eventually she switched to black and met her current bull over five years ago. Sex between us became less frequent and eventually to the point where it consists of me giving her oral. I get relief from her hand or by mine when I watch her. Becoming a cuck was unplanned but inevitable due to her high sex drive my lack of stamina and shrinking penis.
1590674010129.jpeg

1590673957603.jpeg

Back