how did you get your wife to bbc ?

I think that once the liberated, white woman hears the rumors that she can get good sex from black men, she is going to want to find out, for herself, if its true. And, if the sex is, in fact, as satisfying as she's heard, she becomes addicted to b&w sex. Pretty simple process once they choose to cross that line.

I think that once the liberated, white woman hears the rumors that she can get good sex from black men, she is going to want to find out, for herself, if its true. And, if the sex is, in fact, as satisfying as she's heard, she becomes addicted to b&w sex. Pretty simple process once they choose to cross that line.[/
quote]

Most women refuse to accept the fact interacial relationship is big thing even if the hubby/boyfriend wants to do it

I think that once the liberated, white woman hears the rumors that she can get good sex from black men, she is going to want to find out, for herself, if its true. And, if the sex is, in fact, as satisfying as she's heard, she becomes addicted to b&w sex. Pretty simple process once they choose to cross that line.
That is provided that the bull that initiates her into the IR world is a a skilled fucker. Giving a woman her first big one can take some patience and a lot of lube. Pleasure always has to exceed and pain or discomfort or she won't be back

Back