how did you get into the lifestyle?

Im a whiteguy who wants a white woman who will date me but mess with black men on the side. I would love to her the stories or even watch once in awhile. The problem is finding a girl who is into this. Doesnt seem like many are. So my question is how did you get into the swinger or cuck lifestyle? Who brought up the idea? If it was you were you nervous about your partners reaction? Also was it something you have always wanted to try out? How long did you wait until you brought up the idea to your other half?

We had never even heard of or thought of it. We were out at a night club dancing in San Diego. We had a table we were sitting at and another couple asked if they could join us because seating was limited. We talked and danced with them and eventually they invited us to a private party they had heard about. We met them there and went to the room and it turn out to be a swing party. The guys there were rude and crude and we left after a couple minutes. The couple told us that we should not let this scare us away and that there is some amazing people doing this. We laughed it off but it got us talking and curious. We started out just letting others watch us at a swing club in Vegas on the way home. We moved very slowly. I decided that if I was going to have sex with others that I wanted full say in who we meet so I found some online sites and started figuring out how to meet others.

We had never even heard of or thought of it. We were out at a night club dancing in San Diego. We had a table we were sitting at and another couple asked if they could join us because seating was limited. We talked and danced with them and eventually they invited us to a private party they had heard about. We met them there and went to the room and it turn out to be a swing party. The guys there were rude and crude and we left after a couple minutes. The couple told us that we should not let this scare us away and that there is some amazing people doing this. We laughed it off but it got us talking and curious. We started out just letting others watch us at a swing club in Vegas on the way home. We moved very slowly. I decided that if I was going to have sex with others that I wanted full say in who we meet so I found some online sites and started figuring out how to meet others.
yeah seems like clubs are the way to go

Back