How did you get into IR

Was minority in mostly white neighborhoods and schools through college where there were plenty of white women. Dated white women in high school, college, and the rest is history.

Eventhough I was in a mostly white environment, always kept in touch with black friends and relatives to maintain my African-American identity.

Last edited:
Was minority in mostly white neighborhoods and schools through college where there were plenty of white women. Dated white women in high school, college, and the rest is history.

Even though I was in a mostly white environment, always kept in touch with black friends and relatives to maintain my African-American identity.
Were you always the biggest they'd ever had?

Last edited by a moderator:
We decided to invite an extra male into our sexlife and our first guy was a black man...I had a couple of white guys, but the black guys were better lovers..I still will flirt with all men, but given a choice...the black male wins..
I think that's true of a lot of couples I've heard from. A black 3rd tends to be more passionate. Obvious exceptions to every rule.

Wife always bragged about ex black boyfriends and how sex was great. Than she got tattoo on her pussy and what a turn on guy touching her pussy and her moaning. So drinking at bar and she always attracts black men and loves to flirt so I put it all together and here we are. She still won't admit she loves it but been with 2 BBC Bulls.

Wife always bragged about ex black boyfriends and how sex was great. Than she got tattoo on her pussy and what a turn on guy touching her pussy and her moaning. So drinking at bar and she always attracts black men and loves to flirt so I put it all together and here we are. She still won't admit she loves it but been with 2 BBC Bulls.
Did she at least let you watch her with the BBC?

hubby brought me to hedo 2 in Jamaica about 15 years ago, meet a black guy in the nude hot tube teased me so much i knew he was going to fuck me, and i wanted it regardless what my hubby said,
I WAS HOT FOR BLACK!! thankfully my hubby was turned on by this teasing as well, got him back to our room and he gave me the fuck of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i screamed the place down, from that day onwards i crave black cock, and mostly bare back with my hubby a cuckold he clean the creampies up afterwards
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS NOWf

Did she at least let you watch her with the BBC?
Well she always said no to fucking other men so I brought up 3 some and asked guy or girl she said guy.
So a night at bar after a few drinks I called a guy friend to hang with us (bull) and after at my place he had her naked eating her out and she told me to suck her tits. So I got to watch and join in. Than second bull, again I said a friend she wanted me to kiss her while he was fucking her.

Last edited:
Back