How did you get into IR

My high school gf was a well known BBC slut in are home town. I thought I had changed her little did I know. She was getting fucked good almost every day. I didn't know it but I was eating lots of cream pies. Finally one day out of the blue she told my dick was to small for her to fuck any more. She gave me all the details of the big dick she had been getting. I had never been so turned on. It was then I accepted my fate as a tiny cock cuck.
Lucky you

It's a sad story. I dunno if I should tell anyone but I grew up in a small town and being black... wasnt safe for u in those parts if u no what i mean... i left there and came to the city... hated black people for no real reason (small town mentality) that was 5 years ago... i guess i mixed in with the wrong crowd... (******* etc) and now i dont speak to anyone from my old town anymore and to get over my own self n upbringing n send a fuck u to those people i decided to straight up fu ck a black guy and... yuh

It's a sad story. I dunno if I should tell anyone but I grew up in a small town and being black... wasnt safe for u in those parts if u no what i mean... i left there and came to the city... hated black people for no real reason (small town mentality) that was 5 years ago... i guess i mixed in with the wrong crowd... (******* etc) and now i dont speak to anyone from my old town anymore and to get over my own self n upbringing n send a fuck u to those people i decided to straight up fu ck a black guy and... yuh

This story sounds like it has been written by an 18 year old white boy whilst stroking his cock with the other hand...in other words, what a load of rubbish lol

my real first girlfriend was a white girl, should have been about 15 at the time was always close to her and she was pretty much my best friend cause we were in the same school and all, never had sex with her though and tried to stay in touch with her when I left school but, lost contact couple of years later turns out she ended up getting married later in her life but was always curious I guess, still a little sad I never got with my school sweetheart :(

Back