How did you get into IR

I've always been attracted to girls without thinking of their ethnicity, but when I think about it, a lot of them have been white. I didn't really start to like that interracial aspect of it until about high school. I still like all different kinds of women, but the interracial aspect seems to make me more interested.

I've always been attracted to girls without thinking of their ethnicity, but when I think about it, a lot of them have been white. I didn't really start to like that interracial aspect of it until about high school. I still like all different kinds of women, but the interracial aspect seems to make me more interested.
I bet you tore up the white pussy in high school.

I bet you tore up the white pussy in high school.

Nah, Unfortunately I made it through high school with my virginity intact, though not for lack of trying or opportunities. There was quite a few white girls interested in me, and surprisingly they were mostly very busty and had great asses. The closest I came was when me and my best friend was hanging at the house of this one girl with one of the girls who had a thing for me(both did actually). Both of the girls were in the mood and we were paired off, but my parents, who were relatively hands off most of the time, decided that was the time to be worried about me being out too late. It's one of my regrets not ignoring them and taking the punishment later, because I was in a prime position. I got going in college though, and I'm trying to make up for lost time now :D Having a high libido helps.

Nah, Unfortunately I made it through high school with my virginity intact, though not for lack of trying or opportunities. There was quite a few white girls interested in me, and surprisingly they were mostly very busty and had great asses. The closest I came was when me and my best friend was hanging at the house of this one girl with one of the girls who had a thing for me(both did actually). Both of the girls were in the mood and we were paired off, but my parents, who were relatively hands off most of the time, decided that was the time to be worried about me being out too late. It's one of my regrets not ignoring them and taking the punishment later, because I was in a prime position. I got going in college though, and I'm trying to make up for lost time now :D Having a high libido helps.
I too was a virgin through high school. I think it scarred me and is why I feel like a cuckold.

I too was a virgin through high school. I think it scarred me and is why I feel like a cuckold.

I've actually been pretty mature and laid back since I was about 12, so if my libido hadn't been so crazy high ( like I said, it's still pretty high) I don't think I wouldn't have minded be a virgin as much. I didn't necessarily bother me so much then either, but I certainly thought about it a lot. My take on life is do things that incite passion in you or that you feel like doing when you want to do them, and that's fine as long as you aren't hurting anybody. Doing that, treating people right, and going with the flow while not letting the little things get to you and you shouldn't have too many big problems in life, at least that's what I think.

I've actually been pretty mature and laid back since I was about 12, so if my libido hadn't been so crazy high ( like I said, it's still pretty high) I don't think I wouldn't have minded be a virgin as much. I didn't necessarily bother me so much then either, but I certainly thought about it a lot. My take on life is do things that incite passion in you or that you feel like doing when you want to do them, and that's fine as long as you aren't hurting anybody. Doing that, treating people right, and going with the flow while not letting the little things get to you and you shouldn't have too many big problems in life, at least that's what I think.
watching young white girls take black dick incites passion in me.

I was 12 and at the mall with my family and this older Black Man had been looking at me. We were at the food court and this Black Man followed me to the restrooms. When I came out of the restroom this Black Man was standing in the hallway and he told he I was a hottie. I thanked him and he grabbed his cock. I could see it was huge. He told me no one was in the men's restroom and that if I wanted to he'd like to play with me. I looked around and decided why not. He was attractive and he liked me. We ended up going into the handicap stall and that was where I gave my first blow job to a Black Man and got fucked by him as well. I am not Black exclusive, but I prefer Black Men.

Since then I have had sex with more men than I can count, and Black Men have been the best every time.

We decided to give swinging a go. We started of with soft play, it just happened that the first guy to play with us was black. Nice guy but below average in size,he was a great first playmate as he eased her into swinging gently. Eventually Frisky went all the way with him.
I realised that I enjoyed watching the contrast in skin colour. We then realised that when we went to a club nealy every black guy in the club was hitting on Frisky, which Frisky enjoyed. As time went on she got to experience bigger cocks, funnily enough she enjoyed that as well...
The guys have been fun, respectful but cheeky and most but not all have been good in bed...
The funny thing is even though I am not a cuck, if we are at a club with Frisky's black fb nearly all the other black guys will approach him before they come to us...lol

College roommate that i lived with decided to study abroad senior year. I had to take on a last minute random that the college had to fill. Needless to say my gf and i were a little surpised to see the name "Jabali" on move in day. We knew he wouldnt be white lol something ive never dealt with before. I think alot of things lead to where were at today, but thats a convo for another thread lol

Back