How did you get into IR

The first time was 2 years ago on our honeymoon after we got married we went to a hedonist Jamaica resort and my husband begged me to fuck a black man I never looked back ever since once you go black you never go back

WOW! You learned early!.. It took my husband 20 years to convince me to try being a Hotwife.. and three more years to try BBC!

I wish I had tried this years ago!

Black men have always flirted with me and openly eye fucked me in public. The attention made me wet as I wondered what they would do given the opportunity. My husband of 15 years finally talked me into finding out. Ya soooo good! I have not gone back to white cock since. I make my hubby tell me who owns my pussy and he now responds with the name of my current Bull, same with my ass.

Been married over 20 years, my hubby nagged me to try black cock for years, did role play etc. Then in 2013 I said I would go with 1 or 2 guys just to please hubby really.
I went with 1 guy,then another. They were great guys, great fucks, I was happy, my hubby was happy- not jealous or anything- so I carried on, and have done ever since. Got more confident, more braver and experienced as I’ve gone on.
It really is a fun lifestyle, as long as everyone wants to join in and getting something out of it.

Been married over 20 years, my hubby nagged me to try black cock for years, did role play etc. Then in 2013 I said I would go with 1 or 2 guys just to please hubby really.
I went with 1 guy,then another. They were great guys, great fucks, I was happy, my hubby was happy- not jealous or anything- so I carried on, and have done ever since. Got more confident, more braver and experienced as I’ve gone on.
It really is a fun lifestyle, as long as everyone wants to join in and getting something out of it.
Great story. Am sure you are a better fuck as well...know how to please a man.

You know a lot of couples tell me the husband what the wife's to fuck a bbc

Its always been my preference. I met a couple on a swinger web site and we met several times before they moved to Florida. After several months I visited them and had a wonderful time. She couldn't wait to suck my cock. After settling in she did on their living room couch before we took it too the bedroom.

To make a long story short:

A friend of my wife told my wife about her black lover and how amazing cuckolding is.

My wife wanted to try and succeeded in persuading me.

Now my wife has a steady black boyfriend and we have a biracial *******.

View attachment 1258008

Will you please STOP posting breeding/ cuckolding pictures or material in your posts OUTSIDE of the requested threads. This isn't the first time I have asked you.

Back