How did you feel showing a black bull your dick for the first time

Never thought about it! I was too busy watching my wife get my old friend, Edwin, who happens to be black, all excited and ready to fuck her! I had never believed it would ever happen but when it did I was too excited about what was happening at that moment to care about anything else but!
Interesting situation, I wonder what the size difference was..?

Interesting situation, I wonder what the size difference was..?
Well, since you asked! LOL
I'm satisfied with my 7 1/2 inches, as had been my wife up until Edwin introduced her to his almost 12 inch massive black intruder. Circumference size, Edwin is probably has just a tad bit of an edge. Pam still enjoys what I have though. I have often pondered if Pam's twin sister, Penny, now that she's gotten rid of that half assed lying excuse for a lawyer husband of hers, might become available to try what I've got to offer. Maybe even better, what Edwin has to offer? Keeping it in the family might have unforeseen unwanted consequences, not so much between Edwin and the girls! Mmmmmm!

I think in that situation your status depends on your cock size so the smallest guy is at the bottom, even it he's the oldest, has the most money or best job.
My saving grace here was that being that it was a nudist camp there were lots of guys that were really small, smaller than me, but I took notice of numerous men of all ages that were flopping around much bigger than me.

Well, since you asked! LOL
I'm satisfied with my 7 1/2 inches, as had been my wife up until Edwin introduced her to his almost 12 inch massive black intruder. Circumference size, Edwin is probably has just a tad bit of an edge. Pam still enjoys what I have though. I have often pondered if Pam's twin sister, Penny, now that she's gotten rid of that half assed lying excuse for a lawyer husband of hers, might become available to try what I've got to offer. Maybe even better, what Edwin has to offer? Keeping it in the family might have unforeseen unwanted consequences, not so much between Edwin and the girls! Mmmmmm!
You have to let us know if Penny gets some real cock inside her:rolleyes:

My saving grace here was that being that it was a nudist camp there were lots of guys that were really small, smaller than me, but I took notice of numerous men of all ages that were flopping around much bigger than me.
I suppose most guys are interested to see who are below and above.

For me, the idea of being compared side-by-side with a bull and found to be the least appealing to a hotwife is an exciting prospect. Never done it in real life but I can't wait for the day :)

Yes I think a lot of us white boys see this as an exciting challenge to get out of the way.

my chastity cage is 3" so that's my permanent size. When my GF first had me show our Bull he laughed and then showed me his huge Black cock and it was more than 3 times the size of my cage, much to the delight of my GF.

my chastity cage is 3" so that's my permanent size. When my GF first had me show our Bull he laughed and then showed me his huge Black cock and it was more than 3 times the size of my cage, much to the delight of my GF.
I understand how you and your GF feel. The size difference can be quite incredible

Our black friend's cock is as big as mine, perhaps my cock is one centimeter longer than his. We are between 16 and 17 centimeters long. But his virility and stamina is better than mine.

I was watching my ex who at the time I was with, n bull. He was 10 inches easy. Had her moaning n cumming, she then says to me pull off yr jeans, I'm in her panties, she's like pull yr panties off, let him see why you needed him. It was great, she was so mean. Took pics next to each other. She's like black dick Everytime. She had me suck his dick, kiss it. She asked me if i wanted him to cum n her, and if she got Prego I'dhave to be there. I said cum in her, she was saying how I wanted her to breed. I did. Well after me she marrys a black guy, has 3 *******, when they first dted she texted pics of his 11 inch dick, and taking it all in, it said thank you for letting try out..lolshe told her sister, aunt's, cousins I had a small dick n wanted her to fuck bigger guys, which was true. My dicks even smaller, n last year when Susan n her roommates black grandson started, she was 35,him 19, bout 9 inches, thick. She fucks him in front of me, she makes me wear her wet panties, she had me lie down, w my he'd at her pussy, she's on top,he's fucking her doggie, she's moaning, saying omg yr cocks so big, so hot, he pulled out and put it in my mouth. I love sucking dick. She said Eric, we have fucked like 30 times, yr cocks so small, I asked her to cage me, the girls who hung w this kid, all laughed when I came in the next day, he says we told them yr cock is like a 2nd graders. They took pics and sent them to frieiens, I was caged for 6 months after. It's was small. Plus Eric took estrogen, he had a witch curse him smaller, when cage came off, she goes omg, it shrunk. She goes are u mad? Said no I wanted it. She was ok, she supported making it baby size. Now I love showing how small my dick is. One girl said her 5 yo was 3x bigger soft than me hard, n her 1 yo was 2x bigger. A few laughed. I'm glad I've got a small dick. The first.bbc I sucked was in 7th grade, he was like in 10th, came looking for my step bro, he caught me n cheer leaders outfit, n my step bro gf did my hair and makeup. I told them I wanted to be a girl. Well the black kid came u, I think he thought I was female. He takes me to his apartment,. Pulls his dick out, I loved it. He threw me over, slide my panties over and fucked me. I loved it, my step bro gf said you were moaning, did u like it? Said yes. I sucked his dick in school, first time a guy came in my mouth. I was like didn't taste bad. I told the girls I liked dick more. But it never came out more. But I dressed alot more n sucked more dick. I sucked my mom's bosses dick at 16, I called him n told him I wanted to. So I guess it's the way it is.now I admit my dicks tiny, I'm a sissy, I love BBC. Tonight after work, I'm letting her cut it off!! Yes it's true. I'll have to sit n pee, but it's ok. I really can't wait, they bring that knife, I'll be 2nd thru, first off
Im happy bcit's gone later.

Attachments

• 1524829324115.jpg
    1524829324115.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18
Back