How did it start for you?

Amazed

Male
This is how it started for us. My wife and I have been involved in the cuckold lifestyle on and off for around nine years. One of the aspects of this adventure that initially surprised us, or at least was something we didn't anticipate happening when we first thought about entering into it, is that we have enjoyed some very wonderful moments and relationships with black men. Honestly, it wasn't really a serious consideration for us when my wife and I first entered the lifestyle. Originally, we only thought about hooking up with a white man. That has nothing to do with any past prejudices on our part, either. It just didn't cross our minds to seek out a black man to help us. However, as long as a man was tall, strong, well-endowed and virile, in addition to having some other intangibles, such as being sexually dominant, we decided it made no difference to us what is his color. .

It all evolved over time, beginning with responses to some of our early personal ads by black men and also our discovery of various cuckold sites on the internet. We were amazed by the supremecy of the strong, dominant black man in this lifestyle and how it was becoming more routine for white cuckold couples like us to turn to these types of amazing men for sexual help and assistance. It was such a provocative discovery for us and my wife soon decided to try a black man when a well-endowed 6'8" dominant black "master", a former college basketball player, answered one of our ads. In one of his early messages to us, he wrote the following:

I must warn you that once I introduce my over nine inches of thick Big Black Cock to your woman, she will become addicted to it and will demand multiple encounters to realize this ultimate fantasy for her. I am not looking to steal your wife, nor am I looking for a love relationship. I only desire to hook your wife on my black cock so you can watch her go crazy. She will do and say the sluttiest things you never imagined she would ever do or say. I will sexually dominate your big, bossy sexy woman in ways you never could envision happening. You will both be amazed at what I do to her and how I tranform her.

How could we resist wanting to meet such a man? He enticed us, teased us, and literally challenged us into meeting him. He lived out of our area, but we finally met him in Las Vegas for a very exciting three day weekend. We were able to meet him several times after that time, too, and we always enjoyed ourselves so much. It was our best experience in the lifestyle up to that time. The man had all the intangibles, in addition to meeting all of our physical requirements. It was so very exciting and erotic for all of us, to have this amazing black man help and assist me with my wife's sexual needs and aid us in exploring fantasies.. He told us we were one of those special white couples who "needed a unique black man" to sexually aid us. We became very good friends with him. And yes, he was right......after being introduced to his Big Black Cock, my wife became addicted somewhat, often craving for multiple encounters with him. We were both taken by what he did to her and for her, turning her into a submissive, cock craving slut in the bedroom while I watched in amazement and excitement

It started for us when I saw my husband naked the first time. Then he told me that he enjoyed watching. I knew then that I loved him. My husband went onto Craigslist on our second date and set up a gang bang for me. Since then we have had an open relationship and I have had countless men in my bed.

It was the 21st of April 1999
I had always had this thing of my wife going out dressed in a slutty way, and wearing revealing clothes, we had been out one night and she had ben dancing and flirting with young black lad with shoulder length dreadlocks, I was convinced if I had not been with her she would have fucked him, in bed that night she teased me telling me how she was so horny she would have done, so I asked her why didn't she make arrangements and meet him and fuck him.
the next morning she brought up the subject again and asked if I was serious, I told her I was and that she should ring him, I asked was she really serious and how would she be able to get in contact with him? she looked at me and said "are you serious" I told her I was and she produced a scrap of paper with his tel no on, I immediately said "go on ring him" I stood as she rang him and arranged to meet him the following night.
All the next day I was on tenterhooks. at around 6 pm she went for a bath and trimmed her already shaven cunt while I watched, and went upstairs to apply nail polish, asking me what colour? I chose red for both her toe nails and fingers, we spent ages picking what she was going to wear, I wanted something sexy and revealing, she kept changing and finally settled on short black dress with bra and knickers, I wanted her naked under the dress but she wouldn't do this.
Shortly before 8pm the phone rang and it was him, and said he would be picking her up in half an hour, my heart was pounding and I was going to back out on this I could tell, she sensed I was going to change my mind, and asked me why I had agreed to it in the beginning if I didn't want her to do it and all the time she had spent was a waste of time.
I wanted her to go but still was so nervous about letting her go, but so aroused how she looked.
She was quite mad with me by now, and said what a waste of time I was, and said she was going to get changed . she took her dress off and stood there in just her undies and high heels, saying would I let her go if she went as I wanted her to with out any thing under her dress, so I sort of said lets see what it looks like? she stripped off and put her dress on back on without anything under neath
she stood in front of me and asked if she looked ok?
I could clearly see she had nothing under her dress and her nipples showing, I asked her to stand with her legs open and in front of the light and she asked if I could see through her dress, I lied and said no, when clearly I could see she was naked under neath, she asked me again now if it was ok for her to go, before I could answer I heard a car outside, she looked through the curtains and said it was him!!!!!
Get my coat if I'm going, I don't want walk outside like this in broad daylight, I hesitated terrified to let her go, she said again "stop fucking about do you want me to go or not????" I stood up, moved to get her coat, still unsure what to do, should I let her go or not?????
I went to the cloak room and couldn't find her coat, she shouted "its in the wardrobe upstairs" I went up to the bedroom and heard the door slam, looking out through the window I saw her walking up the path and getting in the car, rushing down stairs I got to the back door and went outside to see her driving off with him.
she didn't have a mobile phone in those days and no way could I get hold of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was 4.00 am when I heard the car dropping her off, panick stricken I was waiting on the door step when she came down the path, as soon as she walked back in the kitchen I knew straight away before and without even being given chance to ask the question

"She just looked at me and said "Well it to late to change your mind again Ive done what you wanted ive fucked a black man with biggest cock I have ever seen, so don't dare blame me"

My husband isn't a cuck by definition but we both kind of get off on the theory of a hot wife. It was a sexy idea and we started role playing it the bedroom and after awhile we decided to try it for real. I had a friend I knew was interested in me so I put on some charm and we ended up in the bedroom. Afterwards I went home to my husband and told him about it and then we had some of the best sex we had ever had as if he was trying to screw the other guy out of me. We've been doing it ever since.

This is how it started for us. My wife and I have been involved in the cuckold lifestyle on and off for around nine years. One of the aspects of this adventure that initially surprised us, or at least was something we didn't anticipate happening when we first thought about entering into it, is that we have enjoyed some very wonderful moments and relationships with black men. Honestly, it wasn't really a serious consideration for us when my wife and I first entered the lifestyle. Originally, we only thought about hooking up with a white man. That has nothing to do with any past prejudices on our part, either. It just didn't cross our minds to seek out a black man to help us. However, as long as a man was tall, strong, well-endowed and virile, in addition to having some other intangibles, such as being sexually dominant, we decided it made no difference to us what is his color. .

It all evolved over time, beginning with responses to some of our early personal ads by black men and also our discovery of various cuckold sites on the internet. We were amazed by the supremecy of the strong, dominant black man in this lifestyle and how it was becoming more routine for white cuckold couples like us to turn to these types of amazing men for sexual help and assistance. It was such a provocative discovery for us and my wife soon decided to try a black man when a well-endowed 6'8" dominant black "master", a former college basketball player, answered one of our ads. In one of his early messages to us, he wrote the following:

I must warn you that once I introduce my over nine inches of thick Big Black Cock to your woman, she will become addicted to it and will demand multiple encounters to realize this ultimate fantasy for her. I am not looking to steal your wife, nor am I looking for a love relationship. I only desire to hook your wife on my black cock so you can watch her go crazy. She will do and say the sluttiest things you never imagined she would ever do or say. I will sexually dominate your big, bossy sexy woman in ways you never could envision happening. You will both be amazed at what I do to her and how I tranform her.

How could we resist wanting to meet such a man? He enticed us, teased us, and literally challenged us into meeting him. He lived out of our area, but we finally met him in Las Vegas for a very exciting three day weekend. We were able to meet him several times after that time, too, and we always enjoyed ourselves so much. It was our best experience in the lifestyle up to that time. The man had all the intangibles, in addition to meeting all of our physical requirements. It was so very exciting and erotic for all of us, to have this amazing black man help and assist me with my wife's sexual needs and aid us in exploring fantasies.. He told us we were one of those special white couples who "needed a unique black man" to sexually aid us. We became very good friends with him. And yes, he was right......after being introduced to his Big Black Cock, my wife became addicted somewhat, often craving for multiple encounters with him. We were both taken by what he did to her and for her, turning her into a submissive, cock craving slut in the bedroom while I watched in amazement and excitement

A great story which Pam and I enjoyed reading. While I'm not about to rewrite every post we've written about how Pam got her first ever big black cock fucking, I will sumerize how it came about! You can follow our previous posts for further detail if interested. Anyway, before Pam and I married, I had a fantasy of wanting to see some well hung black guy stick it to a white pussy! This fantasy had its conception from an early teen personal experience I had. (written extensively about elsewhere on this site). It was natural then, to me at least, that after a year or so of marriage this fantasy carried over to our marriage bed, initially with near disastrous results. (also delved into in detail elsewhere on this site). I should also point out that Pam was factually and totally naive when we married, i.e., a virgin! I, being a persistent type individual, embarked on a long term strategy I termed Friendly Persuasion. It took several years of Friendly Persuasion to get Pam to the point of her to actively partake in my fantasy. It made for great sex and my personal satisfaction of things going no further than this. Then, with just slightly over eight years of married life behind us, we went on a combined convention/vacation trip. The night prior to the convention start a cocktail party was held for all attendees. It was here that I was surprised to meet an old university friend and roommate of mine with whom I had lost contact with a year or two after graduation. I introduced him to Pam and the three of us spent the evening talking old times. He had never married, or at least churched that is. Before calling it a day we agreed to go out to dinner together the next evening. Later back in our suite both Pam and I were a little horny and we're making out. As usual, once were really got down to some serious screwing, I said to Pam, "Think you'd like to try a big black one while we're here?" It was her one word answer that caused me to blow my load just seconds later! Her answer was "EDWIN?".

The next night after a nice dinner we did some club hopping and Pam and Edwin spent a lot of time in one of the clubs dancing. I'm not known as much of a dancer, Pam is. On our way back to our Hotel Suite, Pam suggested Edwin join us for a night cap. He didn't hesitate to accept! Neither of them even acknowledged my presence, not that I cared. I was as horny as hell at just speculating what might be, although I had absolutely "no" hope that Pam would do anything beyond a friendly conversation and a ******* or two. Well I was in to witness my long held fantasy turn into a reality! Pam got not only her first ever strange cock (other than mine that is) the bonus was that she got her first massively big black cock!

It had been my fantasy to see a white pussy get pounded by a black cock, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that the white pussy I would see getting pounded would be that of my loving wife! Or that the recipient of that pleasure would be my old university friend and roommate, Edwin!

P.S. Naturally, after sharing a room with Edwin for several years, I knew just how heavy hung he was, a fact I withheld from Pam. In retrospect I was concerned that she might had gotten scared off!

I guess by that definition then yes he is. I always kind of consider it to go along with the husband not having sex and watching while the wife has sex with someone else.
...as always there are many shades of gray. ;)

Consider the Stag cuckold, for instance - the dominant variant of a cuckold. (It`s true. Not every cuckold in the lifestyle is submissive or likes to be humiliated or degraded or cutoff.)
Likewise, not every cuckold has a small penis, as wishing for a cuckold lifestyle role is a mental and not a physical thing.

As i said... many shades (of cuckolds and hotwives "out there"). :D

...as always there are many shades of gray. ;)

Consider the Stag cuckold, for instance - the dominant variant of a cuckold. (It`s true. Not every cuckold in the lifestyle is submissive or likes to be humiliated or degraded or cutoff.)
Likewise, not every cuckold has a small penis, as wishing for a cuckold lifestyle role is a mental and not a physical thing.

As i said... many shades (of cuckolds and hotwives "out there"). :D
That makes sense and I think going that route would have made a better movie for 50 Shades of Grey lol.

Believe it or not I used tinder. We chatted for a while and I was honey one night and admitted my kink. She ended up having to google it and loved it and no matter how decadent I got in my fantasies they drove her wild.

It all started for me with my husband working away and we were chatting away like we always do. I can't remember how it started by all I know was that after chatting with him one evening and we were chatting about how much my husband wanted me to have black cock. We started play rolling and I was telling him how I would like it to happen. For him to set it all up and I would be blindfolded so I wasn't aware of who was doing what.

My hubby told me the following day that he was in the process of sorting it all out. I asked him what he meant and he told me that arranging a black man to come over next time I was over so I can have black cock. I can't stress how scared I was, it was only chat which he took to the next level.

I arrived to see my husband for the weekend and he told me that it was all sorted for the following evening. Saturday evening arrived and the anticipation was building so much, the wine flowed and this chap was delayed. The longer it took for him to arrive the more my anticipation was building and the more scared I was getting and the more wine I drank. I agreed with the hubby that I would be blindfolded and have headphones in so I wouldn't be aware of him arriving.

After a while I felt hands on my body, and I couldn't fathom out whether it was my husband or our guest. Next thing I knew my tits were being nibbled and my pussy being played with. All the time I still had my headphones and blindfold on. My pussy was being played with so much I was squirting everywhere, I still had no idea who was doing what. I was being pleasured every which way, I only knew who I had was by their cock when it was in my hand or mouth. My pussy was then being pounded and I knew who was giving the first pounding. His girth was bigger than my husband but I also had my husbands cock in my hand.

All I can say a few hours later I was covered in cum and had a fantastic evening one which has been repeated

It all started for me with my husband working away and we were chatting away like we always do. I can't remember how it started by all I know was that after chatting with him one evening and we were chatting about how much my husband wanted me to have black cock. We started play rolling and I was telling him how I would like it to happen. For him to set it all up and I would be blindfolded so I wasn't aware of who was doing what.

My hubby told me the following day that he was in the process of sorting it all out. I asked him what he meant and he told me that arranging a black man to come over next time I was over so I can have black cock. I can't stress how scared I was, it was only chat which he took to the next level.

I arrived to see my husband for the weekend and he told me that it was all sorted for the following evening. Saturday evening arrived and the anticipation was building so much, the wine flowed and this chap was delayed. The longer it took for him to arrive the more my anticipation was building and the more scared I was getting and the more wine I drank. I agreed with the hubby that I would be blindfolded and have headphones in so I wouldn't be aware of him arriving.

After a while I felt hands on my body, and I couldn't fathom out whether it was my husband or our guest. Next thing I knew my tits were being nibbled and my pussy being played with. All the time I still had my headphones and blindfold on. My pussy was being played with so much I was squirting everywhere, I still had no idea who was doing what. I was being pleasured every which way, I only knew who I had was by their cock when it was in my hand or mouth. My pussy was then being pounded and I knew who was giving the first pounding. His girth was bigger than my husband but I also had my husbands cock in my hand.

All I can say a few hours later I was covered in cum and had a fantastic evening one which has been repeated

Great storie

It started for me to want to watch wife a few years back. First off she had dated black guys since she was in junior high school and right till we were dating. Than after a year in she fucked a black friend at a party. I was mad at first than turned on by her telling me they didn't finish cause he was so big she said the pain sobered her right up. So I gave her a pass on that but she always brought him up especially when we fought to make me jealous..
Years later I talk her into getting her pussy tattooed and wow what a turn on watching her undress and seeing a guy touch her shave her pussy and spread her legs open. Even though he was white and I know she's really into black guys.. so I offer him to pleasure her but cameras and all so no go.
After a couple of days I bring it up and she says "why would you want another man to rich me" I said it's sexy and she says "NO"
So time goes by I bring up 3 some she plays along and I ask guy or girl and she says "GUY". So I play with idea for a while she plays along but says "won't happen"" so out drinking I tell her friend is meeting us. I have black man meet us at bar he flirts with her and she plays right along flirting and joking. We hang for a few I go to bathroom and come back to them kissing. I couldn't believe it we go to change truck to get my car and they got their hands all over each other the whole way. I go get keys she says she tired and don't want to go back out for us to go she's going to bed. She is very nervous he comforts her kissing her neck and she goes to change I follow her and stop her from puttting clothes back on and she asks why and says "NO".and goes right into bed. I give him ok to go in and I change real quick and come into him eating her out and her moaning. I just stare and she can barely get out come here and suck my tits. After all she still says she don't want it but done it with another bull and when I eat her out and she's horny she asks "where's your friend" I make her beg me also to share her... she still says no but can't turn down an attractive black guy.

Back