How Did BBC Change Your Marriage?

H

houstoncouple

Young and fit couple here. She's mid 20s, I'm early 30s. Both attractive and athletic. I'm the only guy she's ever been with and I'm not bad as far as white guys go but I know I'm no BBC.

Created an account just to ask this question, may keep it if it all works out. This is the male half but we've both expressed an interest in her trying out black cock. I'm wondering how it (if it at all) changes the relationship. Please leave your experience with this so we can know it's the right decision, good or bad.

Did the decision to go black ruin any of your relationships or in fact did it strengthen them? Will she still be able to cum on my well above-average cock after trying BBC?

Your thoughts and comments are much appreciated.

I suppose it's concerning to me, but we've been married a long time and I love him, would not leave him.

I appreciate your honesty in this. It really helps. Do you think you can be happy in a marriage where your husband is no long sexually satisfying to you. That's what scares me the most. That I'm no longer the main target of my wife's desires.

It added to ours, in and out of the bedroom. We're 13 years in the BBC lifestyle, married 11 of them, and still going strong!

We understand this or even just the "swinging" lifestyle isn't for everyone, but for the ones that make it work it is an incredible pleasure for everyone involved.

It added to ours, in and out of the bedroom. We're 13 years in the BBC lifestyle, married 11 of them, and still going strong!

We understand this or even just the "swinging" lifestyle isn't for everyone, but for the ones that make it work it is an incredible pleasure for everyone involved.

That's good to hear. The sane replies I'm seeing are it adds to the marriage but doesn't replace any aspect of it. I can see how some husbands here would get carried away with the cuck/submissive lifestyle but that's not me at all. We would like to explore this desire without it changing who we are and what we have. Thanks for the great reply.

One thing for certain is if you share your wife with BBC, your marriage will change forever. It might be for the good or for the bad. It has been a missed bag for us with both of us being incredibly turned and at the same time making things complicated. Not entirely unexpectedly, I experienced pangs of jealousy and was surprised at how much Amie was willing to do to please her black lovers. I do not look at my wife in the same way as I did before I witnessed her screw black men.

One thing for certain is if you share your wife with BBC, your marriage will change forever. It might be for the good or for the bad. It has been a missed bag for us with both of us being incredibly turned and at the same time making things complicated. Not entirely unexpectedly, I experienced pangs of jealousy and was surprised at how much Amie was willing to do to please her black lovers. I do not look at my wife in the same way as I did before I witnessed her screw black men.

Do you regret it?

for me its regular turn on my wife and friends talk about big black cock over a glass of wine or two and get very horny when me and my wife make love and I talk about bbc she cums so much

Young and fit couple here. She's mid 20s, I'm early 30s. Both attractive and athletic. I'm the only guy she's ever been with and I'm not bad as far as white guys go but I know I'm no BBC.

Created an account just to ask this question, may keep it if it all works out. This is the male half but we've both expressed an interest in her trying out black cock. I'm wondering how it (if it at all) changes the relationship. Please leave your experience with this so we can know it's the right decision, good or bad.

Did the decision to go black ruin any of your relationships or in fact did it strengthen them? Will she still be able to cum on my well above-average cock after trying BBC?

There's no point pretending otherwise, this will affect your relationship in one way or another. How it affects your relationship, however, won't be clear until afterwards. There are a whole heap of scenarios which could happen from her deciding it was a one off and she's more than happy with you, to the other extreme of her wanting more black cocks and potentially taking on other regular lovers/leaving you. I think at this stage it's really important to be open and honest with each other about your sexual needs and fantasies.

There's no point pretending otherwise, this will affect your relationship in one way or another. How it affects your relationship, however, won't be clear until afterwards. There are a whole heap of scenarios which could happen from her deciding it was a one off and she's more than happy with you, to the other extreme of her wanting more black cocks and potentially taking on other regular lovers/leaving you. I think at this stage it's really important to be open and honest with each other about your sexual needs and fantasies.

It sounds like you're saying there's a possibility for an extreme of each side. Is there also a possibility for a happy medium, i.e. we both enjoy it periodically but it's not a life-changing event?

From a Black guy who fucks married women on regular basis - really, fucking ANY other man will 'change' your marriage. Just like if you were to fuck other women it would change your marriage dynamic.

'BBC' is a fetish lifestyle, imo. Swingers will swing regardless, but women who want/love/crave Black Men do so for many reasons other than just size. I know this is true because I've seen attractive women hook up with Black men who are neither BBC nor good-looking lol

Back