How Did BBC Change Your Marriage?

H

houstoncouple

Young and fit couple here. She's mid 20s, I'm early 30s. Both attractive and athletic. I'm the only guy she's ever been with and I'm not bad as far as white guys go but I know I'm no BBC.

Created an account just to ask this question, may keep it if it all works out. This is the male half but we've both expressed an interest in her trying out black cock. I'm wondering how it (if it at all) changes the relationship. Please leave your experience with this so we can know it's the right decision, good or bad.

Did the decision to go black ruin any of your relationships or in fact did it strengthen them? Will she still be able to cum on my well above-average cock after trying BBC?

Your thoughts and comments are much appreciated.

Young and fit couple here. She's mid 20s, I'm early 30s. Both attractive and athletic. I'm the only guy she's ever been with and I'm not bad as far as white guys go but I know I'm no BBC.

Created an account just to ask this question, may keep it if it all works out. This is the male half but we've both expressed an interest in her trying out black cock. I'm wondering how it (if it at all) changes the relationship. Please leave your experience with this so we can know it's the right decision, good or bad.

Did the decision to go black ruin any of your relationships or in fact did it strengthen them? Will she still be able to cum on my well above-average cock after trying BBC?

Your thoughts and comments are much appreciated.

If you're going into this lifestyle thinking that every individual black guy you see on the street, or anywhere else for that matter, is hung like a horse, forget it! They're not. Like any other race they come in as many sizes, thicknesses, lengths and shapes as anyone else. I will say this however, blacks on average have the advantage, plus when they are well endowed there are few, if any, that can compete with them both in size and stamina. I can say this from some personal experiences my wife and I have had over this past 3+ years.

The first guy, other than myself that is, to ever fuck Pam (my wife) was an old university friend and roommate of mine, who happens to be black, Edwin. I won't repeat the details behind that fantastic happening, you can find those stories elsewhere on this site, suffice to say that during some playtime during their first encounter Pam measured his cock, from his pubis to the tip of his cock, that is along the top of his cock, at almost 13 inches! The following year Pam took on Edwin's brother, Eduard. Eduard's manhood was much shorter than his brother's at just under 10 inches. He cock was just as thick as Edwin's however. Later that year Eduard introduced us to one of his friends! This guy was full of bravado and a right up in your face type asshole. If it weren't for that we probably would have had laughed a whole lot more about Pam's (and ours) experience with him. He went after Pam as if it were preordained that he'd be getting into her. We hate these elitist and self-entitlement types! Anyway, we were all sitting around on our patio having a few drinks when this character decides to jump into the pool, en natural! We didnt appreciate that either, sorry I digress. This guy had a cock the size you'd expect to see in a new born penguin! Nonexistent! Even with an erection it didn't measure more that three inches. (I should mention, due to the agressiveness and exceptionally loud mouth of this asshole, I suggested to Eduard that he get his friend clothed and get the hell out, which he did). Anyway, my point is, like every nationality, you have winners and losers, well-endowed, endowed, then some real duds! Enough said.

In our case, we had been married almost nine years before Pam met Edwin. This happened during a pre-convention cocktail party we were attending. It was a real surprise to meet him there as we hadn't been in contact since shortly after graduation some 10+ years previously. He had taken a position with a company in Europe and I had decided to stay put. Should I mention that I shared my little fantasy with Pam over the years ever since we first married. My fantasy was to see a white girl take on a well endowed black guy. That fantasy always seemed to surface whenever we were making out. LOL! Naturally, I guess, I usually expressed my fantasy in different ways, i.e., "Would you like a BBC cock right now?", or "Think you could handle a BBC!", etc.

I never even dreamed the day would come when I'd see a white girl get laid by a well endowed black guy! Lesser still did I ever think, or believe that there was the remotest possibility that if it were to happen, that the lucky recipient of that BBC would be none other than my beautiful wife, Pam! As fate would have it, the night following that cocktail party, Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's hungry white wet swollen horny pussy! Edwin also repeated that act for the following four nights while we were there, plus numerous times since I must admit!

I'm not recommending this lifestyle to anyone, nor am I suggesting anything against it. Suffice to say there are many things to concern yourself with, the first being "health!", both physical and mental, yours and hers! There are a lot of STD's out there and you don't need any of them in your life. Mentally, no matter what anyone says, there can be unexpected consequences, worse case scenario, can you both cope with the potential outfalls that may occur. I can't explicitly explain it, but Pam and I have been real lucky. We enjoyed her first experience immensely, have plenty of pics and videos of the whole thing, and watch them regularly. She has also enjoyed the delights of two other black guys. No experience however, as Pam says, were as great as that first time!

I'll close by saying, if you do it, remember H-e-a-l-t-h first & foremost! Otherwise "enjoy"!

Last edited:
If you're going into this lifestyle thinking that every individual black guy you see on the street, or anywhere else for that matter, is hung like a horse, forget it! They're not. Like any other race they come in as many sizes, thicknesses, lengths and shapes as anyone else. I will say this however, blacks on average have the advantage, plus when they are well endowed there are few, if any, that can compete with them both in size and stamina. I can say this from some personal experiences my wife and I have had over this past 3+ years.

The first guy, other than myself that is, to ever fuck Pam (my wife) was an old university friend and roommate of mine, who happens to be black, Edwin. I won't repeat the details behind that fantastic happening, you can find those stories elsewhere on this site, suffice to say that during some playtime during their first encounter Pam measured his cock, from his pubis to the tip of his cock, that is along the top of his cock, at almost 13 inches! The following year Pam took on Edwin's brother, Eduard. Eduard's manhood was much shorter than his brother's at just under 10 inches. He cock was just as thick as Edwin's however. Later that year Eduard introduced us to one of his friends! This guy was full of bravado and a right up in your face type asshole. If it weren't for that we probably would have had laughed a whole lot more about Pam's (and ours) experience with him. He went after Pam as if it were preordained that he'd be getting into her. We hate these elitist and self-entitlement types! Anyway, we were all sitting around on our patio having a few drinks when this character decides to jump into the pool, en natural! We didnt appreciate that either, sorry I digress. This guy had a cock the size you'd expect to see in a new born penguin! Nonexistent! Even with an erection it didn't measure more that three inches. (I should mention, due to the agressiveness and exceptionally loud mouth of this asshole, I suggested to Eduard that he get his friend clothed and get the hell out, which he did). Anyway, my point is, like every nationality, you have winners and losers, well-endowed, endowed, then some real duds! Enough said.

In our case, we had been married almost nine years before Pam met Edwin. This happened during a pre-convention cocktail party we were attending. It was a real surprise to meet him there as we hadn't been in contact since shortly after graduation some 10+ years previously. He had taken a position with a company in Europe and I had decided to stay put. Should I mention that I shared my little fantasy with Pam over the years ever since we first married. My fantasy was to see a white girl take on a well endowed black guy. That fantasy always seemed to surface whenever we were making out. LOL! Naturally, I guess, I usually expressed my fantasy in different ways, i.e., "Would you like a BBC cock right now?", or "Think you could handle a BBC!", etc.

I never even dreamed the day would come when I'd see a white girl get laid by a well endowed black guy! Lesser still did I ever think, or believe that there was the remotest possibility that if it were to happen, that the lucky recipient of that BBC would be none other than my beautiful wife, Pam! As fate would have it, the night following that cocktail party, Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's hungry white wet swollen horny pussy! Edwin also repeated that act for the following four nights while we were there, plus numerous times since I must admit!

I'm not recommending this lifestyle to anyone, nor am I suggesting anything against it. Suffice to say there are many things to concern yourself with, the first being "health!", both physical and mental, yours and hers! There are a lot of STD's out there and you don't need any of them in your life. Mentally, no matter what anyone says, there can be unexpected consequences, worse case scenario, can you both cope with the potential outfalls that may occur. I can't explicitly explain it, but Pam and I have been real lucky. We enjoyed her first experience immensely, have plenty of pics and videos of the whole thing, and watch them regularly. She has also enjoyed the delights of two other black guys. No experience however, as Pam says, were as great as that first time!

I'll close by saying, if you do it, remember H-e-a-l-t-h first & foremost! Otherwise "enjoy"!

So it sounds like this experience has added to your marriage, not replaced it. Is that fair to say?

Damn, I can't wait to watch my wife with her first black man. I know she will love it and for sure I will. I don't think anything could be hotter than watching my lovely wife fucking black men. I could use some help and would love for anyone with advise contact me. I really want to find a local black man or someone that visits Las Vegas a lot to contact me and help me get her started. I'll do anything it takes to get her to try this! I really want to watch her with black men often. Please help samcc4ili@yahoo.com8-20-14 006.JPG

As an update:

We really appreciate your guys' honest assessments about how BBC has effected your marriage. To be completely truthful, there's been more "this WILL change your life, relationship, etc." than we honestly expected. We're extremely happy together and have a great sex life, we are just both turned on by this and wanted to explore it. After reading some of the replies, it seems like we'll have to risk everything and *then* find out if it's changed anything. Not sure that's a leap we want to take.

As an update:

We really appreciate your guys' honest assessments about how BBC has effected your marriage. To be completely truthful, there's been more "this WILL change your life, relationship, etc." than we honestly expected. We're extremely happy together and have a great sex life, we are just both turned on by this and wanted to explore it. After reading some of the replies, it seems like we'll have to risk everything and *then* find out if it's changed anything. Not sure that's a leap we want to take.

WHEN IN DOUBT DO WITHOUT!

The best thing about this lifestyle is that it takes away whatever erotic secrets husbands might harbor on their minds regarding their wives.

Back