how deep can go in u??

Look how deep my dick can go in ya…give you an idea of how deep my rod can go…but i know you want it…you love that he can go deeper in you…helps me get what i wants & what you need.

tumblr_n1vfmyVLSI1s222t9o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vfmyVLSI1s222t9o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vfmyVLSI1s222t9o4_1280.jpg

Oh wow! I'm not sure I could handle you. I'm petite (5'2 and 107). But I bet you would feel amazing!
One of the women that has shares my bed from time to time over the last few years is a very petite redhead. I would guess that she is your size, perhaps a bit shorter. She enjoys being on top and absolutely impales herself on my cock. I have no idea where she puts it all but she takes it right down to my balls. Physical size doesn't seem to be particularly relevant to how how cock a woman can handle. Some petite women, such as the aforementioned one can handle a very large cock and I have had a couple of women over the years that were over 6 ft tall and they couldn't comfortably accommodate me. My advice is find a considerate fucker with a big one and see what you can handle, you are likely to be pleasantly surprised.

Back