How common is the lifestyle?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by helpgetherthere, Mar 29, 2016.

1. helpgetherthere

helpgetherthere Active Member

US
    I was wondering how often or what the numbers are on white men asking black guys to sleep with their wife? I mean do you think the average black guy has been approached at least once buy a white couple?

2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I think the fantasy, and some of the reality, is more common than we think but people either keep it to themselves or never act upon it.
    Before I started, my hubby tried convincing me for years to try black cock. I thought it was just a sexual thing he liked, obviously over last few years I've come to realise how big it is over the net etc. Now, I've got braver and come out more and more, but I bet lots of other couples keep it to themselves.
    Then I know personally of other couples who's wife went off with a black or Asian guy and they got back together. Or even the wife's got pregnant by other men and the couple have stayed together. Before I used to think 'well done' to the guy, now I wonder if they are in a cuckold type relationship! Either way I'm pleased for them.
    I would love someone to do a proper survey about all this. I hope it's becoming more common! X

3. VoyerDude

VoyerDude Active Member

Canada
    To answer that question just go to an I/R themed swingers party, you will be amazed at the attendance, SF, MWC, last one we went to was almost 400 people had an overflow of rooms to another hotel

helpgetherthere and whispers01 like this.
  4. sweetginny

sweetginny Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    BBC theme parties are popular here as well.

Fantasy goes both ways. Women wanting a black cock. Black men wanting white pussy.

RandC and MILFSEEKERpgh like this.
  5. edlover

edlover Member

I am white with a latina wife who approached me about bbc. We are working on it now.

6. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    that's a very interesting thing for her to have brought up. cool for you. Good luck.

helpgetherthere likes this.
  7. edlover

edlover Member

yeah, it should be interesting.

helpgetherthere and Jewbaka like this.
  8. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I think its more husbands are telling their wife, they would like to see them sleep with a back man. I would not want my husband picking out the man. If I'm the one who is going to be sleeping with him, it should be my choice as to who he is.

9. terik

terik Active Member Real Person

US
    its growing in a positive rate communication is 1st once that ice is broken everything opens up

Ann4BBC likes this.
  10. asian_fever

asian_fever Member

Australia
    Australia doesn't have many African-black men. It has a few more now since we took refugees from Africa. Before that, any decent looking black guy got propositioned in the streets. And that is not an exaggeration. I knew two black guys who "blossomed" sexually while they were here. One Canadian guy who was doing a Masters degree that he never finished to my knowledge cos he just fucked himself senseless. A French black boarded with me (I was single at the time), and my house was overflowing with pussy for a year. Never seen anything like it!!! And I got the feeling he wasn't that experienced before he came.

I was in a cafe (what Americans would call a "diner") and an American black came in, about 6'8" and strong as a bull. looked like a retired athlete. He picked up 2 phone numbers while buying a pie! And I heard one of the pick ups in its entirety

11. asian_fever

asian_fever Member

Australia
    I think the "lifestyle" as fantasized by some is less common that you'd guess from this site. But the way chicks will work it to get a big black cock in them is truly a marvel!

12. rock

rock Well-Known Member

US
    All you have to do is look at the photos and videos around the internet. Look at how many different white women are
    taking black cock. Some are cheating, some are swingers and some really are couples but there are a lot of women who
    have had sex with a black man. I don't see that number getting smaller rather it is growing as society more readily
    accepts interracial couples and sex.

Phyliss

WillandSusn, johnbgood and Ann4BBC like this.
  13. tomtomjim

tomtomjim Well-Known Member

How many men would admit in public that their wife fucks other men, given the choice they would rather be caned naked by their wife in the town square. There may be plenty of men who talk about it but the reality is different. I think we would be surprised by the numbers and who

14. Roy Randall

Roy Randall Active Member

Finland
    Its becoming more and more popular uk it seems to be very common amon swingers...

Ann4BBC likes this.
  15. asian_fever

asian_fever Member

Australia
    I've mentioned this before, but it never got a comment - but I think it is true.

We live in a much more permissive age, and women and more forceful sexual players these days. If a guy meets a woman online these days, through a dating site for instance, you can almost guarantee the woman has a fuck buddy (or two, or...). And the woman is unlikely to give them up early on a relationship. Quite simply a lot of women will keep screwing a guy if he is a good fuck, even if she knows that the relationship with that guy is not ultimately going anywhere. I know, because I have been that guy screwing the women (when I was younger) - while she is dating other guys and looking for "the one". Ergo, I think a lot of relationships these days start with the guy being a cuckold. And how it goes from there - there are a lot more possibilities these days.

Sarah Adams likes this.
  16. Just Josh

Just Josh New Member

Black men wanting white pussy.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree, In fact, at 22 years of age, I hope to lose my V card to an unforgettable caucasian lady

namen, Sarah Adams and tomtomjim like this.
  17. dilligaf696989

dilligaf696989 Member

I think that the intergration of the school systems have brought to lite that there are good and bad people on any side of IR relationships. I have no problem with IR relationships as long as everyone is mature and takes responsibility for what happens in the relationship. You have white girls having relationships with "bad boy type image". They get pregnant and then where the hell is their lives when the so called man leaves them high and dry to raise the kid on their own without contributing to their support. White or Black men.

18. RandC

RandC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We have been married over 30 years and are not swingers... however for our entire time together, we have always had other females in our sex life and just two yrs ago my husband suggested that I play with other men...we placed a profile looking for single men and the first guy who responded was a black guy who really gave me the best fuck I have ever had! He was my regular go to guy until he moved away, now I only look for black men and they haven't disappointed!

#18 RandC, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  19. helpgetherthere

helpgetherthere Active Member

US
    Bulls, how many of you are secretly in the lifestyle and have been approached by people you know or have just met through normal life interactions?

Sarah Adams likes this.