How common is the lifestyle?

I think the fantasy, and some of the reality, is more common than we think but people either keep it to themselves or never act upon it.
Before I started, my hubby tried convincing me for years to try black cock. I thought it was just a sexual thing he liked, obviously over last few years I've come to realise how big it is over the net etc. Now, I've got braver and come out more and more, but I bet lots of other couples keep it to themselves.
Then I know personally of other couples who's wife went off with a black or Asian guy and they got back together. Or even the wife's got pregnant by other men and the couple have stayed together. Before I used to think 'well done' to the guy, now I wonder if they are in a cuckold type relationship! Either way I'm pleased for them.
I would love someone to do a proper survey about all this. I hope it's becoming more common! X

Australia doesn't have many African-black men. It has a few more now since we took refugees from Africa. Before that, any decent looking black guy got propositioned in the streets. And that is not an exaggeration. I knew two black guys who "blossomed" sexually while they were here. One Canadian guy who was doing a Masters degree that he never finished to my knowledge cos he just fucked himself senseless. A French black boarded with me (I was single at the time), and my house was overflowing with pussy for a year. Never seen anything like it!!! And I got the feeling he wasn't that experienced before he came.

I was in a cafe (what Americans would call a "diner") and an American black came in, about 6'8" and strong as a bull. looked like a retired athlete. He picked up 2 phone numbers while buying a pie! And I heard one of the pick ups in its entirety

I think the "lifestyle" as fantasized by some is less common that you'd guess from this site. But the way chicks will work it to get a big black cock in them is truly a marvel!

All you have to do is look at the photos and videos around the internet. Look at how many different white women are
taking black cock. Some are cheating, some are swingers and some really are couples but there are a lot of women who
have had sex with a black man. I don't see that number getting smaller rather it is growing as society more readily
accepts interracial couples and sex.

Phyliss

How many men would admit in public that their wife fucks other men, given the choice they would rather be caned naked by their wife in the town square. There may be plenty of men who talk about it but the reality is different. I think we would be surprised by the numbers and who

I think the fantasy, and some of the reality, is more common than we think but people either keep it to themselves or never act upon it.
Before I started, my hubby tried convincing me for years to try black cock. I thought it was just a sexual thing he liked, obviously over last few years I've come to realise how big it is over the net etc. Now, I've got braver and come out more and more, but I bet lots of other couples keep it to themselves.
Then I know personally of other couples who's wife went off with a black or Asian guy and they got back together. Or even the wife's got pregnant by other men and the couple have stayed together. Before I used to think 'well done' to the guy, now I wonder if they are in a cuckold type relationship! Either way I'm pleased for them.
I would love someone to do a proper survey about all this. I hope it's becoming more common! X
Its becoming more and more popular uk it seems to be very common amon swingers...

I've mentioned this before, but it never got a comment - but I think it is true.

We live in a much more permissive age, and women and more forceful sexual players these days. If a guy meets a woman online these days, through a dating site for instance, you can almost guarantee the woman has a fuck buddy (or two, or...). And the woman is unlikely to give them up early on a relationship. Quite simply a lot of women will keep screwing a guy if he is a good fuck, even if she knows that the relationship with that guy is not ultimately going anywhere. I know, because I have been that guy screwing the women (when I was younger) - while she is dating other guys and looking for "the one". Ergo, I think a lot of relationships these days start with the guy being a cuckold. And how it goes from there - there are a lot more possibilities these days.

I think that the intergration of the school systems have brought to lite that there are good and bad people on any side of IR relationships. I have no problem with IR relationships as long as everyone is mature and takes responsibility for what happens in the relationship. You have white girls having relationships with "bad boy type image". They get pregnant and then where the hell is their lives when the so called man leaves them high and dry to raise the kid on their own without contributing to their support. White or Black men.

We have been married over 30 years and are not swingers... however for our entire time together, we have always had other females in our sex life and just two yrs ago my husband suggested that I play with other men...we placed a profile looking for single men and the first guy who responded was a black guy who really gave me the best fuck I have ever had! He was my regular go to guy until he moved away, now I only look for black men and they haven't disappointed!

Last edited:
Back