How can you tell if a white lady is interested in a BBC

NJMOCHA

Male
From
NJ, US
On a normal day out how would you let a BBC know you're interested in him. Other than a tattoos what are other signs?? how can I tell. We need a universal sign to tell the singles and or couples that are into Black men. Do you agree or disagree

Yes we most definitely do! I was lucky enough to be approached by the man i'm seeing at a party hosted by a friend of a friend. I was clearly the only one there over 35, and I guess he could see that my husband wasn't there but I was wearing my wedding ring. He took my number as just friends to chat but I now see he had other motives! From there he just used his charm to play on something which i already had curiosity about. The rest is history! But I'm so lucky that he did actually approach me and go through all the steps he did to get us where we are now. Especially that most women of my race tend to be seen as usually very conservative and probably a no go. I hope that more black men do try to use indian girls and women (as well as whites) as just because we may be a bit shy at first, we are all sluts on the inside!

I think a universal sign would be amazing. Ive learned of the QoS tattoo, but i dont think thats always the easiest thing for a beginner to have done especially in a visible place.

I think sometimes it can be difficult to tell whether a white woman is interested in black men or not. I have seen many interracial cuckolding videos and photos online, and what i have noticed is that many of these white women don't look like the type that would participate in interracial cuckolding or even date black men. I have looked at many photos and videos of white women fucking black men and sometimes i have thought to myself "She looks like the type of white woman that would never fuck a black man" because some of these white women look like the conservative type, or i would think "If i were to see her in public i would never guess that she likes to fuck black men".

So i think its very difficult to tell whether a white woman likes bbc or not. I'm a white cuckold and whenever i see a white woman i usually wonder whether she would fuck a black man.

I think sometimes it can be difficult to tell whether a white woman is interested in black men or not. I have seen many interracial cuckolding videos and photos online, and what i have noticed is that many of these white women don't look like the type that would participate in interracial cuckolding or even date black men. I have looked at many photos and videos of white women fucking black men and sometimes i have thought to myself "She looks like the type of white woman that would never fuck a black man" because some of these white women look like the conservative type, or i would think "If i were to see her in public i would never guess that she likes to fuck black men".

So i think its very difficult to tell whether a white woman likes bbc or not. I'm a white cuckold and whenever i see a white woman i usually wonder whether she would fuck a black man.
I think you'd be surprised, given the chance, how many would!:blackheart:

I will usually always wear a "Zebra Stripe" dress - skirt - blouse when going out to say a party etc. This indicates to all the potential that the lady may be interested in some "Zebra Sex". I also have other "items" in Black n White stripes that give the hint of IR Sex is possible with me. Be it a purse - scarf - boots - shoes - pen - even something like a license plate frame - floor matts -etc etc. Have LOADS of items that are "Black n White" striped. May even get a "Zebra" Tattoo as well next! I even have a little stuffed "Zebra" I carry around as well with me. Hubby likes to have me place it on the bar and see who comments on it as well.... LOL!! Untitled1AAASS.jpg

On a normal day out how would you let a BBC know you're interested in him. Other than a tattoos what are other signs?? how can I tell. We need a universal sign to tell the singles and or couples that are into Black men. Do you agree or disagree
I just flirt heavily and most every black guy will take it from there!Once I have his attention a black man almost always gets my pussy ;)

I have to agree with this... as a black man, who has had my share of white women over the past 39yrs, but has never been a "smooth talker"/"player", in short the kind of black man most white women think of when they think about black men... I still dont know when I white woman is going to be interested in me as a sexual partner, because just being "friendly" and "flirty" could really just be (as I have found out many times lol) just being that.
When I have hooked up in the past with women not from a swingers site or craigslist (where its out there already), it has happened because the woman has made it obvious by touching (hand on my thigh/arm while talking/flirting) or close proximity of her face to mine, (licking lips of course is a good one), or talking very suggestively (being the first to flirt around topic of sex)...
I have seen many of the same "homemade" videos of women that had I seen on the street or in a club, that I would not have believed would be interested in Interracial sex... So Ladies Lets not hear that "all white women breathing want it" etc. Lets hear what you do specifically, personally, to let a black man know you are interested.
Guess we need more women answering this post...
Come on ladies!! Represent!! LOL

Ask them

Back