How can you tell if a white lady is interested in a BBC

Before my actual bull there were two ways: or the flirts with me or if he is shy I let him know. Have universal sign let think people that I'm always on or always interested and is a message that I don't want to send even because I've got a normal life. Anyway is my choice and I don't criticize ppl who has.

It's weird how black guys always approach wife like she gives off some vibe. I get the black guy always going up to her when she alone waiting for me at bar after work. They see wedding ring and still comment or say something to her. Never white guys.

I have noticed this myself. Black men would hit on my ex girlfriends right in front of me but have never had this happen with a white guy.

I have noticed this myself. Black men would hit on my ex girlfriends right in front of me but have never had this happen with a white guy.
Yea had a bunch of fedex guys at bar black men and came over to her and told her she had a fan club and says no disrespect to me lol. Another time we are talking outside and 3 black men walk facing her and one says what's up sexy. She just smiled.

Yea had a bunch of fedex guys at bar black men and came over to her and told her she had a fan club and says no disrespect to me lol. Another time we are talking outside and 3 black men walk facing her and one says what's up sexy. She just smiled.
Its great BM are more aggresive. When they say something to my woman I try to give them some space and make them feel comfortable. It works great too.

Its great BM are more aggresive. When they say something to my woman I try to give them some space and make them feel comfortable. It works great too.
Yea it's just their nature and they carry over in the bed. I just thought they can tell she attracted to black men like gives them look or something but no the see sexy girl and they go for theirs.

Back