how can one really tell?

ti2111

Male
Real Person
I see a lot of beautiful and sexy white women here in the conservative state of GA but it's difficult to tell if they are for bbc or not. how can one really tell if a woman is for bbc?

View attachment 517152 You can't tell. Just be yourself, nice, engaging. I've been into BBC for almost 2 years, but I don't think I look or act any differently than before. It's a naughty desire that only me and my hubby know about. I'm still the same middle aged wife and mom that I've always presented myself to be.

What do you think? Do I look like I enjoy BBC?
Well, you sue look like a beautiful mid aged wife, and I bet that a BBC would much more enjoy to being w u sexy xxx

View attachment 517152 You can't tell. Just be yourself, nice, engaging. I've been into BBC for almost 2 years, but I don't think I look or act any differently than before. It's a naughty desire that only me and my hubby know about. I'm still the same middle aged wife and mom that I've always presented myself to be.

What do you think? Do I look like I enjoy BBC?
seems like your attraction to bbc came later in life. I really didn't expect a dramatic difference nor am I judgemental by any means but you can definitely tell it's a conservative state! you are absolutely right you can't tell by looking at your pictures. you look exactly like some of the lovely ladies I see here!

Reactions: cps
View attachment 517288
Thanks again. I think I'm like most women who are in this lifestyle. We are mature enough to keep it in the right perspective. This is an addition, not a replacement, for my intimacy with my hubby. But it is a needed addition, and keeps me fulfilled.
I can't agree more, n btw cute smile ;) u look so happy winks

Yes, I have two *******. I'm 48, married 21 years. My ******* don't know. We are very discreet and plan ahead for my play dates.

Very sexy pictures. But what if your ******* see these online one day? My friend is 43 and her husband is 52, but he had some heart issues. She still looks young and sexy like you, and it would be a shame if she had to live the prime sexual years of her life unfulfilled.

I see a lot of beautiful and sexy white women here in the conservative state of GA but it's difficult to tell if they are for bbc or not. how can one really tell if a woman is for bbc?

There really is no way of knowing, unless we're talking stereotypes. Just take cps' pictures as an example- if you saw her in a supermarket or coffee shop, unless she's wearing a sign, you wouldn't know, and that's the way most women play it.

Back