how can i tell my wife that i love waching her while being fucking with another man

is there anybody to share us his/her experience? how u told ur partner?

It would probably help you if you more clearly understood the way women think about topics like this. I know my mentioning this might seem redundant to some here, but I would encourage you and your wife to read the condensed book by John Gray, "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus", as it points out the differences in the way men & women approach problems & situations. Years ago my wife was laying on the beach reading that book and kept laughing and sharing parts of it with me; I got interested and read it myself ... damn if a whole world of questions about women weren't answered for me right there.

Back to your question, has your wife ever had a sexual relationship with another man since you married her? What experience have the two of you had with involving others in your sexual relationship? Cuckolding makes no sense to most married women because they perceive it as a form of "cheating", and women hate cheating men. So married women have a hard time understanding why their men would want them to have sex with other men while they (the men) remain monogomous & loyal to them.

You might consider approaching your desire from a different direction ... consider adding a 3rd person (male) in your sexual relationship-menge a trois-to enhance & elevate her sexual pleasure to another level. Forget the "black male" thing for a bit, just concentrate on convincing her that having 2 men making love to her could be a great, fulfilling experience for her, and reassure her that there is no desire for reciprocation. Possibly get a couple lifelike cock toys and fantasy play with her. Most women love men talking trashy talk when they're having sex, which is one reason why black men are more successful in seduction ... they know how to talk the talk.

Also, it might help you if YOU knew her sexual fantasies ... we all have 'em, and satisfying those seems to open up acceptance to satisfying other fantasies as well.

Back to the 3-some thing a second; your wife needs to feel that what you are desiring is for HER pleasure, not just yours. If she senses that your desire is for her sexual fulfillment, she's going to be more likely to consider your desires. The two of you are at a great age group to consider this, by the way, as you don't want your sexual relationship to become boring or routine. I know when my wife & I have had a 3-some, our personal sexual relationship is elevated for weeks, even months afterwards.

Hope this gives you something to think about, and good luck ... Mac :)

tnx for advices i have start waching cuckolding movies but dont undrestand the next step...the idea of buying a blak dildo is good..what is other ways???? anyone is there?

I started asking my wife about her sex experiences in the past. My wife had a relationship with a black guy called Axel, and we worked at the same building.

no , she didnt had relation with other man , i am the first man

Well, then, this is your first BIG hurdle. Your process of getting her to where she'll consider having sex with another man is going to need to be a slow, soft sale approach. She's going to be wrestling with a lot of built in moral issues as well. So stick with a "role playing" approach, do some nifty sex talk during it, then work towards a MMF 3-some; this will possibly make her feel "safe" with you there + convince her that having sex with another man is acceptable to you as long as you're there with her. And don't forget to keep reminding her its "all for her". She's going to be somewhat curious as to what sex with other men is like, anyways ... she just knows its "wrong" due to her upbringings.
So, this is doable with the right approach! If she doesn't bite your head off when you bring up the subject, that's a good start. :)
You've just got to realize that if/once she starts enjoying sex with other men, she's not going ot want to stop when you decide you've had enough. If she's lucky to find a very talented man, she's probably going to be hell bent on enjoying him as often as she can. Mac

.... Been a hotwife almost 7 years now. Early on I made the decision to be black only and while I have met some white guys of interest, I just don't want to break my streak! LOL

stacy, so what does your husband do for sexual release? How do you keep him from becoming sexually frustrated?
I guess I've been really lucky to have started a traditional swinging relationship with my wife long before we even got married, while we were in college together. We will have been together a total of 20 years as of September. I really thought it would be about 50:50 as far as gender of our sexual partners, but its actually worked out more like 5:1 in her favor, not that I've minded it, as its usually always a 3-some we're doing anyways. Just that when we've arranged FFMs, usually the other lady simply has the hots for my wife only, and my wife is preferrably not bi.
We did have a awesome FFM relationship with a red head, female bartender for a while ... and my wife enjoyed the 3-somes with her. She was about 8 years younger than us, and, like my wife, had ... "no limitations". :)

Back