How can I persuade my girlfriend to have sex with a black man?

There are things in life that you can control, and things that you can't. I would love to see my wife with black men. What I can control is that I can be honest with her. What I can't control, though. is what she wants. If you love and respect your girlfriend, I don't believe that you should try to "persuade" her as much as to just tell her that you'd be excited to see it happen, and that you fully support her. Whether or not she goes through with it is in her hands.

Just talk it over with her. Let her know that it's something that could be very exciting for both of you. Her excitement comes from receiving the best sex she ever had and yours comes from seeing her so sexually pleasured. Let her know quick though that you have no desire to be with anyone else at all. You just want her to experience this as a sexual boost for her...and you.

Thank you for your suggestions but I wish she were open minded as you thought. If I mention about it directly, she would think that I am a pervert or a weirdo. That's why I felt helpless and come here. She looks like a classic person or even a little bit conservative but I catch her kinky side in deeps. That's why I sense that she would have a perfect sex with a black lion and he would get her on the top. She has a potential but it is hard to reach. I accept my mission is really difficult to make it.
It can't hurt to be honest about your feelings, if you never ask our at least mention your fantasy it will never happen. I would say if she is not open to the idea do not try to ******* it on her. Give her some time to process what you are asking and she how she feels about it later.

She says she didn't and if she didn't i have my theories as to why, but on the other hand most women are going to lie to their husbands if they get caught cheating, saying they didn't like it even if they loved it lol

Whatever you do DON'T EVER surprise her with a BBC. A lot of years ago I met this guy that assured me that his wife wanted to try IR sex. We set up a time, I arrived, his wife was not amused. She got thoroughly pissed and threatened to call police if I didn't leave. They ended up divorcing.

However if she is really interested in BBC she is probably already getting it. And you likely wouldn't find out unless she wants you to.

Well my wife will want to do it and when we start making plans she gets nerveous and backs out, or she starts feeling self conscience about her body saying she is fat and she does not want another guy seeing her naked until she has lost some weight. I showed her the charts at the gym based on her height and weight she is in the normal weight category, I've showed her the same thing at the doc's office but she is not convinced. I asked her if I invited someone over without her knowledge, he comes in starts messing with her would she sleep with him or would she get really pissed at me? She told me she would sleep with him. I told her I was rather surprised at her answer and she said well she wouldn't want me and him mad at her. Now whether that is how it would go down or not, I have no clue.

Well my wife will want to do it and when we start making plans she gets nerveous and backs out, or she starts feeling self conscience about her body saying she is fat and she does not want another guy seeing her naked until she has lost some weight. I showed her the charts at the gym based on her height and weight she is in the normal weight category, I've showed her the same thing at the doc's office but she is not convinced. I asked her if I invited someone over without her knowledge, he comes in starts messing with her would she sleep with him or would she get really pissed at me? She told me she would sleep with him. I told her I was rather surprised at her answer and she said well she wouldn't want me and him mad at her. Now whether that is how it would go down or not, I have no clue.
Maybe in your case a surprise might help. Sounds to me like she doesn't want to be responsible for the choice. If she is "******" to submit then she isn't responsible. If she doesn't enjoy the experience it's your fault. If she enjoys the experience and most likely she will, and she gets hooked on BBC then that's your fault too because you "******" her. You are on a slippery slope. She could very well rebel, throw you out on your ass, and you won't be getting any pussy at least not from her. She could very well love the experience and become hooked on BBC and you won't be getting any pussy from her. From what you are saying it sounds to me like she wants to lay the responsibility at your feet.

One more word of advice. Don't ever try to understand the mind of a woman, we can't and you will just get a headache trying.

Weaknfunny how can u expect to persuade your girlfriend to do something when you seem not to be committed to it. If you want her to be with a black man why not find someone locally tell him about her and arrange for him a chance meeting to start seducing her.

Back