How can I convince my wife to do bukkake???

Ok but she want have sex with other people and we do it....she is so jealous that I can't do anything with other girl....that's fine to me....I give everything to her....so I think that she could do that for me....

I want that my hot wife to do a bukkake with me and 3 black guys....I ask to her and she said yes but she does not want the sperm in the face.....but I want!!how I can convince he to do that?!?!
If she does not want to do it, better respect her wishes and drop the subject completely. You would not like it if she kept pressuring you to do something which totally grossed you out, would you?

I want that my hot wife to do a bukkake with me and 3 black guys....I ask to her and she said yes but she does not want the sperm in the face.....but I want!!how I can convince he to do that?!?!

What if your wife wanted to watch 4 guys fuck you in the ass ... would you do that for her?
If she said NO, she has her reason. You seem to be old enough to know that your "wants" won't hurt you. I wouldn't make an ISSUE of it; watch some bukkake movies and let it go! Mac ;)

Think im with your wife on this one, i was sucking a guy few months ago and his cock come out of my mouth just as he cum. His stuff shot over my face, messing make up and eyelashes etc up. Not happy!

Back