How can I convince my wife to do bukkake???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hotitalianwife, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Hotitalianwife

Hotitalianwife Active Member

I want that my hot wife to do a bukkake with me and 3 black guys....I ask to her and she said yes but she does not want the sperm in the face.....but I want!!how I can convince he to do that?!?!

cpsweetygameuk and bouzeb like this.
  2. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Don't push her. If she has any backbone at all, the more you push her, the more she will hate the idea. Personally, I agree with her. I don't want to be splattered in the face either. If it's a turnoff for her, accept it and move on. Find something that excites both of you.

3. Hotitalianwife

Ok but she want have sex with other people and we do it....she is so jealous that I can't do anything with other girl....that's fine to me....I give everything to her....so I think that she could do that for me....

4. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Well, communicate with her, explain how you feel and reassure her that she would have no need to be jealous, that you love her completely. Above all, the communication is crucial!

5. Hotitalianwife

I agree!thanks and I will let you know if this happen...

6. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Good luck.

Hotitalianwife likes this.
  7. Hotitalianwife

8. Stephanie Lynn

Stephanie Lynn New Member

What is the predicament?

9. udomlya

udomlya Well-Known Member

If she does not want to do it, better respect her wishes and drop the subject completely. You would not like it if she kept pressuring you to do something which totally grossed you out, would you?

10. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    What if your wife wanted to watch 4 guys fuck you in the ass ... would you do that for her?
    If she said NO, she has her reason. You seem to be old enough to know that your "wants" won't hurt you. I wouldn't make an ISSUE of it; watch some bukkake movies and let it go! Mac ;)

11. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Think im with your wife on this one, i was sucking a guy few months ago and his cock come out of my mouth just as he cum. His stuff shot over my face, messing make up and eyelashes etc up. Not happy!

12. WhiteBull_24

WhiteBull_24 New Member

just play along... but before the gangbang starts tell the guys in private right before they cum to shoot their loads in her face. Make sure you have a camera ready..lol

Hotitalianwife and SissyJamie like this.
  13. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    If he were my husband and he pulled a stunt like that on me, he wouldn't be getting any for a loooong time. Talk about abusing trust.

14. bouzeb

bouzeb New Member

forced

WhiteBull_24 likes this.
  15. subcuckk

subcuckk Member

My wife would not let me cum on her face and wouldn't swallow either.
    Very first black cock she has, he is spraying her face and scooping it into her mouth and she gobbles it up.
    The power of the black man and his cock.