how can i convince him to watch me?

GF fucked 2 BBC in front of me ! If you had asked either of us earlier that day about her fucking somebody else let alone in front of me she would've said no way, and I would've said you were mad, but a few drinks and a drunken bet by her that its a myth that black guys have big cocks and a few hours later there we are, with her on all fours being spitroasted by 2 younger hung black guys, while I'm sitting watching it all ! And even more surprising is we both enjoyed every moment.
Think the moral is you never know what anyones reaction will be.
Good luck in your journey.

Take him out to a nice dinner and after a few drinks he should loosen up a bit , then start the small talk off with what is the biggest dream or fantasy you would like to see between the two of us... after he tells you what he would like to do then just reverse it to what you wanna do .. that should turn him on big time... let me know how it turns out and i would be more than happy to give you some real BBC.....

The thought of fucking a juicy BBC in front of my boyfriend turns me on so much, but I'm not sure what to do....how can I convince him to watch me? Or do I just do it and not tell him?
Has this happened for you yet? Still seeing the same guy or have you moved on?

The thought of fucking a juicy BBC in front of my boyfriend turns me on so much, but I'm not sure what to do....how can I convince him to watch me? Or do I just do it and not tell him?
I am asking my wife to share the pics or do a video call if I am not in the same room. I think you can just invite him and start the process.

Tell him and do it. If he isn't interested he ain't the man for you cos that black cock addiction ain't going away and you need an understanding cuck
i agree
the addiction of BBC ain't going same like being a cuck and seeing your beloved wife with other men.

Back