How can bi whites let BBC know?

I think Eye Contact is the most important thing. I am always very attentive and chat and try to flirt if possible. I think a Dom Black guy knows when a white sub is giving him respect and understand. They will only act on if its something they are willing to allow themselves to enjoy.

It's alot easier when a wife or girlfriend is involved where the guy could embarass himself with the woman and beg to suck the black guy's cock, lick off his cum, eat from her cream pie, if rich offer serious cash in front of him to suck his cock in privacy where the JoS would cross dress to embarass himself further to show how serious he is.

I met a hot black guy at Nanasket Beach a few years ago. We checked each other out and me being too shy decided to leave. He followed me and luckily his car was parked right next to mine. He stood up and dropped his trunks next to me. I couldn't believe his size. I got into his car and we played a little. He asked if I'd ever been with a guy before and I said no but I wanted to touch him. We went to his place where he just stripped and asked what I thought. I was amazed at his size again. I was fully 7in hard and his flaccid penis was so much bigger than me. He got down on my cock and gave me the quickest cum I ever had. But I still stayed hard. He pushed me down on my knees his semi hard cock hanging inches from my face. I could smell the sex and power of it. I reached for it and it felt so heavy coming to my own cock. It had a heft I could never have imagined. He quickly became hard and I soon had his huge cockhead in my mouth. I rubbed it all over my face and lips. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I took as much as I could handle into my mouth. He came all over my face and in my mouth.

Sorry, but I'm too ready to explode to continue with the story

Back