how blk man see my girl...

My wife and I walked into a small cafe the black man behind the counter told her she had the most beautiful eyes before ever saying anything else my wife thanked him and he put his hand on her wrist and patted saying it's true my wife got all giggly like a school girl. She patted his hand as she talked to him and I just wat ched.

My wife is pretty shy, so she doesn't proactively flirt with guys, but guys do flirt with her...and I love it.

I love seeing guys check out her tits and ass, sometimes so she can see, sometimes they are trying to be "polite" so she wouldn't notice.

I love it when I can see the look in their eyes that says "damn, I am gonna get in this chick's pants and fuck the ******* out of her"

It seems like most white guys are polite and reserved, and don't push to get her. They don't get her pussy because they don't really try.
Most black guys push harder... when she says she's married, a lot of black guys say things like " but he's not here...let's go get a *******", or "I don't want to break up your marriage, I just want to have a date with you"

She doesn't run off with any guy who hits on her, but it helps to be assertive, for sure

My wife and I walked into a small cafe the black man behind the counter told her she had the most beautiful eyes before ever saying anything else my wife thanked him and he put his hand on her wrist and patted saying it's true my wife got all giggly like a school girl. She patted his hand as she talked to him and I just wat ched.
I bet your little guy was nervous and pre-cumming

Back