How big of a BBC slut are you?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
First of all, let me start by saying that when I say 'slut' I'm not meaning it in a derogatory sense. To me, it is simply a woman who is in full control of her sexual appetite. A woman who does not subscribe to any double standards place on her by this society. Now, that being said, just how big of a slut are you? I see women at my parties all the time doing all manner of things. On their knees taking load after load on their faces....on their hands and knees taking cock after cock all night long....DP, DV, DA..you name it, I've seen it..lol And I love how at the end of the night they go back home to their vanilla lives, their family and friends none the wiser about what's really going on. So ladies tell us, how big of a slut are you? What's been your sluttiest moment?
BTW.....this is a pic from one of my parties..enjoy.
CAM00041.jpg

First of all, let me start by saying that when I say 'slut' I'm not meaning it in a derogatory sense. To me, it is simply a woman who is in full control of her sexual appetite. A woman who does not subscribe to any double standards place on her by this society. Now, that being said, just how big of a slut are you? I see women at my parties all the time doing all manner of things. On their knees taking load after load on their faces....on their hands and knees taking cock after cock all night long....DP, DV, DA..you name it, I've seen it..lol And I love how at the end of the night they go back home to their vanilla lives, their family and friends none the wiser about what's really going on. So ladies tell us, how big of a slut are you? What's been your sluttiest moment?
View attachment 409139
Looks like you throw great parties

I wish I could of been there to see that. How many black cocks were there to service all that pussy?
How any loads did they take?

View attachment 409139

Back