How big is your chest??

full

34D-27-34 :)
Well, gosh damn Kathy. LOL

I think the girls who post to topics like these, tend to be those who, um, have more of what guys seem to want and less to fear...so in my usual quest to provide balance, here goes.... Or as a girlfriend who had to get a breast reduction once said to me, I don't have to worry about having boobs sagging towards my belly button when I get old....

:blackheart: Lanie
34A

View attachment 574675
All the breast on here are lovely including yours. I’m so glad you shared because you’re breasts are perfect. Your nipples have a nice color too. Yum.

Aww, thanks :wub: I feel that way too...you might think a girl who wasn't that big would be looking for other girls who are, but I prefer natural, and even small...the girlfriend is just a B, which is perfect for me :)

I once got to hang a bit with some girls who stripped, some had their boobs done, never liked that look, and they told me I could make good money if I had mine done, but I would never do that...

Here's a bit more love for y'all....

:blackheart: Lanie

View attachment 575632
OMG! I’m drooling over your nipples. They look like light caramel Godiva. So fucking beautiful.

Back