HOW BIG IS TOO BIG?

It all depends on the woman. One of the women that shares my bed from time to time is quite petite and she can completely engulf me and just just fucks the Hell out of me. She is a wonderful change of pace. There have been a couple of women over the years that simply couldn't handle what I had to offer. Most women can adapt to most male organs but there are exceptions. The first time a woman encounters a really large man patience is generally essential.

I've taken some huge ones here and more than once I thought I had found one that was too big for me to take, but every time I end up getting stuffed balls deep and getting the hell fucked out of me. Sometimes it can be so big that it gets a bit painful but I take it as hard as they want to give it to me!

Size does not guarantee anything. I'm Mulatto, the result of the mixture of various races and I can say that many women are addicted to my cock, many have been pregnant and still married looking in my milk. It is a shame that in my country there are no communities like this .. just tourists or exchange students.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130214.JPG
    Snapshot_20130214.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 93
[Q
Whats too big for you to try ladies?
KIM here , what is 2 big??????????, i'm 108 lbs 5'9"yes I aim into BBC now, husband know it 2,at one time 8" was the biggest I every had,once I got into the BBC ,thing got big,lots big,for sure I had 13"now, thank I can take more,
UOTE="California's #1 BBC, post: 534300, member: 53486"]Whats too big for you to try ladie

I can only speak from my limited experience. I have only been with one bbc, my current lover. He is by far the biggest guy I have ever been with, and I was nervous at first. I am petite (5' 2 and 107), and I didn't know if I could handle him. But he was patient, let me get used to it slowly at my pace. I think that is the key, going slow. And we still go slow at first, even now. But I am able to take all of him now, and it feels amazing. He actually touches my cervix and pushes past it, which was a total new experience for me.
hey,the little gals can take a big one 2, like u say, go slow at frist,my frist BBC with way past my hushand, it made me move a lots, u know I had 2 pull back from it, I never had a experience before like this in my live, it was 2 big around & way 2 long, by the 3 time it was all in me, i'm not into BC, but I aim into BBC

Back