How big is too big for you!And what size was the biggest blk and white dick that you have ever had?

Don't know what's to big, but if you love the BBC you'll take anysize so it's not disrespect to the might black monsters! my biggest was my 1st about 9in and gosh knows how thick around, but he had a sack that hung and swung low and fast! HOTT* its smack the bottom of my pussy and ass with each stroke.
That sounds sexy!

I think I have hit on this subject before, but what the hell...The longest cock the wife ever took was a white guy she hooked up with in San Diego, on one of her many trips there. She said he was every bit of 10" long. He wasn't particularly thick though..she didn't care for it, I mean she said it was decent sex but he was just to long...basically she couldn't ride it the way she likes to ride. Now the thickest cock she has ever had was a black guy that she used to bang back in college, she said he was about 7" long but was as round as a can of corn...literally! She said he was nice as well but just a littel to thick to really get to crazy with it.
Her fav size is a guy thats about 7.5 to 8.5 with decent girth....its thick enough to fill her up and long enough to hit those speacial places....anything to big like a 10" thats 8" in diameter is just to much damn work.

Don't know what's to big, but if you love the BBC you'll take anysize so it's not disrespect to the might black monsters! my biggest was my 1st about 9in and gosh knows how thick around, but he had a sack that hung and swung low and fast! HOTT* its smack the bottom of my pussy and ass with each stroke.
uuuuh ... that description is a killer.. Make me wanna..

biggest black cock was a rather amazing 13 inches. hurt the first few times as he liked to do me hard but it felt amazing and i soon got use to it. white guy was about 8
13 .. Am even jealous of that one. Wow. Do u take pics of that encounter? U better. lots of luv. keep it up hun.

I think I have hit on this subject before, but what the hell...The longest cock the wife ever took was a white guy she hooked up with in San Diego, on one of her many trips there. She said he was every bit of 10" long. He wasn't particularly thick though..she didn't care for it, I mean she said it was decent sex but he was just to long...basically she couldn't ride it the way she likes to ride. Now the thickest cock she has ever had was a black guy that she used to bang back in college, she said he was about 7" long but was as round as a can of corn...literally! She said he was nice as well but just a littel to thick to really get to crazy with it.
Her fav size is a guy thats about 7.5 to 8.5 with decent girth....its thick enough to fill her up and long enough to hit those speacial places....anything to big like a 10" thats 8" in diameter is just to much damn work.
Good man that knows the wife really well. Big ups dude.

mMm im sure you have a nice sack full of black bull Juice! MmmM i love it!
Sure luv. Ready to unload all the seed into u. Wont match the 13 inches but will make up with the girth. u have a really tight looking slit on the avatar. I can only imagine how it feels

Back