How big is too big?And what was the biggest Blk and White Dick that you have ever had!

Who takes the time to measure? Seriously- help me understand this. Your both naked. You've sucked his cock. It's hard and he's ready to fuck you. Just as he's about to slide it in you stop him and say "I need to measure it first."

Does it really matter if it's 10 inches or 9 inches? Do your orgasms not count if he's only 7 inches? What is the preoccupation with measurements? It's sex people. If it feels good then it's the right size.

Who takes the time to measure? Seriously- help me understand this. Your both naked. You've sucked his cock. It's hard and he's ready to fuck you. Just as he's about to slide it in you stop him and say "I need to measure it first."

Does it really matter if it's 10 inches or 9 inches? Do your orgasms not count if he's only 7 inches? What is the preoccupation with measurements? It's sex people. If it feels good then it's the right size.
Can I like this more than once? :)

Finally someone with common sense most females over guess size anyway women assume I am 9" and I tell them no I am not they just guess and most people have no clue about size most guys just talk to much Bullshit and are smaller then they claim to be so glad you actually get it;)

Not sure size is the real measurement, after a certain length, guys bottom out on me and just start hitting my cervix. Anything over 7 1/2 inches bottoms out on me, but it's how rough the guy is that makes it "too big". I've had sex with guys who were over 1o inches and that sex was great because they were not too rough. Also had sex with guys who were 7 or 8 inches and they were very rough because they pounded too deep and didn't care. So for me, there is no too big, just too rough. I like taking a big dick all the way but from a guy who knows how to fuck and just how much to hurt me!

Allegedly 23cm and very, very thick. I am inclined to believe him... Did not check nor am I interested to check. She was very happy with the size in any case ;)

It comes up when my wife asks how big they are in the dating app. There is no measuring going on with a meet up obviously.

Not sure size is the real measurement, after a certain length, guys bottom out on me and just start hitting my cervix. Anything over 7 1/2 inches bottoms out on me, but it's how rough the guy is that makes it "too big". I've had sex with guys who were over 1o inches and that sex was great because they were not too rough. Also had sex with guys who were 7 or 8 inches and they were very rough because they pounded too deep and didn't care. So for me, there is no too big, just too rough. I like taking a big dick all the way but from a guy who knows how to fuck and just how much to hurt me!
Very true. My wife does not like to be pounded hard and deep like the stereotype dictates.

Back