How are you doing

Hello
My name is Dabeefman619 and I am from Washington DC now currently living in San Diego. I stand about 6 ft. approx. 210lbs., pecan tan ebony skin with an average build. On my spare time I think about giving all beautiful types of white women "da business" (wink wink). There is something so attractive about me sticking ALL 8" of myself in a pretty sexy white woman. I think the contrast in skin/the black man's appetite for sex along with the white women's is what does it for me. Please don't be afraid to contact me.

Hello
My name is Dabeefman619 and I am from Washington DC now currently living in San Diego. I stand about 6 ft. approx. 210lbs., pecan tan ebony skin with an average build. On my spare time I think about giving all beautiful types of white women "da business" (wink wink). There is something so attractive about me sticking ALL 8" of myself in a pretty sexy white woman. I think the contrast in skin/the black man's appetite for sex along with the white women's is what does it for me. Please don't be afraid to contact me.
I feel the same as you my friend,i would love my bbc virgin wife blacked & she knows my thoughts.

Back