How and when are queen of spades accessories worn

Great subject , I would like to tell my story, my husband and I worked in the UK for several months based in the midlands , our local pub was run by a white couple , but the customers were mostly black , we were accepted and became friends with the owners , she was around 50 great figure but looked older proberly due to the business, he was a lot older and did most of the cooking , as we entered the pub she would always give Kim a kiss and he shook my hand , over weeks we would every Friday night stay after closing with them and a few other customers mainly black Males.

One night in bed I questioned the Friday night sessions , Kim got a little frisky and I had a huge hard on , as she sucked my cock she hinted she fancied one of the black men that drank with us , that's when I suddenly realised we had been accepted by the owners.

I then told Kim to wear her spade necklace next we went to the Friday night session , she did and when Sue kissed her , sue noticed the necklace and became eager to tell her husband and during the night she olso spoke to the three black men that shared our evening.

Closing time came and we gathered around the bar , people left and John closed and locked the door, sue got us all drinks , John domed the lights and sue and Kim were preoccupied with the three black men , it was not long before sue was naked and sucking a cock , Kim was kissing another as he was feeling her up and the third was stripping , we all moved to there back room , Sue and Kim sat on a huge lounge the men opened there legs and started to eat them out , all three took turns fucking both women , this all happened because Kim wore a spade necklace and sue was also a black man devotee .

my wife recently wanted a tattoo, she never had one before and a guy she works with told her about ace of spades or queen of spades so she got one on her ankle.
it was so cute and then he gave her a very exciting black choker collar with an ace of spades trinket.
i love them and went and bought her a bracelet with the same trinket. then i found out what it means
Lol sucks for you cuck.

Depends on the situation but the one thing I always have is my spade tongue ring.
If I'm showing that to a black man and he doesn't get it then he doesn't deserve it

Back