How and when are queen of spades accessories worn

What kind of reactions.

My wife wears them all the time and very few people have reacted to them

On that particular day a black man selling sunglasses in Union Square commented on it, winked at me and then gave us a big discount on the third pair we bought. When we rode the subway back immediately after (when the pic was taken) a couple black guys holla'd at me as they were exiting the train and we were getting on, an older white couple gave us the stink eye and the wife quietly said something to her husband that seemed very bitchy and a couple Puerto Rican girls laughed under their breath at the couple, acknowledged me and my bf and moved down a bit so we had seats. I find the reactions are always divided by age and people around my age always think its cool (and have a much better chance of recognizing it) and people over 40 are clueless or assholes. Honestly I like making making them aggravated anyway ;)

On that particular day a black man selling sunglasses in Union Square commented on it, winked at me and then gave us a big discount on the third pair we bought. When we rode the subway back immediately after (when the pic was taken) a couple black guys holla'd at me as they were exiting the train and we were getting on, an older white couple gave us the stink eye and the wife quietly said something to her husband that seemed very bitchy and a couple Puerto Rican girls laughed under their breath at the couple, acknowledged me and my bf and moved down a bit so we had seats. I find the reactions are always divided by age and people around my age always think its cool (and have a much better chance of recognizing it) and people over 40 are clueless or assholes. Honestly I like making making them aggravated anyway ;)

So we haven't had negative or positive experiences. She has worn Hotwife,milf and BBC anklets as well. Her cousin has asked and she just laughed.

I'd hazard a guess that there aren't any rules about how/where to wear the QoS things. I doubt that someone seeing one displayed any damned way would know what it's there for.

Yeah, so are we. We want to make a big deal of her getting the tat - want to video it as part of a scene -- but can't get everything to come together all at once. Soon, I hope -- soooo--ooooo--ooon.

Notice that I had to put in a new avatar pic. The old one got removed as part of the hassles some sites are being ****** to endure, I'm sure. No genitals here!

what is the proper way and style to wear
I don't think there is any specific way to wear them as in anklets
This is how we found it worked best for us',,,,,,, her first was above her pubes meaning until a guy saw it he was already going to fuck her, I wanted her to wear one more visibly to get men to notice, While many don't have a clue what they mean I would say 99% of black guys do, and that's her favourite so it does get noticed without doubt, admittedly a nice anklet helps to signify what she is about.
Without any doubt she has attracted more cock since displaying openly

the accessories do add a nice touch to a night out, they make people look, i dont think most know what they mean yet but its growing[/QUOTE

From our experience. Even if no one knows us knowing and the excitement it creates from the possibility of others knowing makes it for an exciting evening.

Slave ribbon? Can you educate us a bit more on that.

Do you show any QoS or lifestyle apperal, tattoos or jewelery in public
It is just slave written in tribal design can only see if in thong and ribbon below it.
Went with bull for QOS tattoo on chest and big size..but told her she needs to be able to cover it from family so ankle or in waist area

Back