How and when are queen of spades accessories worn

While I love how my jewelry can be conversation starters, like other have commented here, it can be just as much a turn on when nobody approaches or comments. Quizzical looks and sideways glances from others are great to receive. "Do I or don't I approach" look on their faces. Or they turn to their partner and do the "check her out but don't be obvious when you look" routine.

While I love how my jewelry can be conversation starters, like other have commented here, it can be just as much a turn on when nobody approaches or comments. Quizzical looks and sideways glances from others are great to receive. "Do I or don't I approach" look on their faces. Or they turn to their partner and do the "check her out but don't be obvious when you look" routine.

That's awesome. My wife still hasn't had anyone approach her but she can tell when both men and women stare

That's awesome. My wife still hasn't had anyone approach her but she can tell when both men and women stare
It will happen. I wear mine all the time. Like they say, when you least expect it. I've had some otherwise mundane shopping trips turn into mind blowing encounters. Same with girls' night out.

It will happen. I wear mine all the time. Like they say, when you least expect it. I've had some otherwise mundane shopping trips turn into mind blowing encounters. Same with girls' night out.

Wow. Yea my wife doesn't take her anklet off anyone more and the temp tattoos get put on when we go out. Even on her chest. I'm on the Verge of exploding the entire time

Wow. Yea my wife doesn't take her anklet off anyone more and the temp tattoos get put on when we go out. Even on her chest. I'm on the Verge of exploding the entire time
Nice. I'm sure she enjoys your reaction. Many of my lovers, especially my BBC lovers, love when I wear my jewelry. Even though it is obvious that I love BBC when I'm out with them on a date, they get turned on that I have no hesitation telling everyone of my addiction.

Nice. I'm sure she enjoys your reaction. Many of my lovers, especially my BBC lovers, love when I wear my jewelry. Even though it is obvious that I love BBC when I'm out with them on a date, they get turned on that I have no hesitation telling everyone of my addiction.
Does you husband accompany you on your dates?

I've had some great conversations when folks see the "Married to a BBC Slut" dog tag that I wear, so I can only imagine how fun it's gonna be when Nancy's got her tat on and in full sight.

ohh yes....

I just have always had this thing with her and black lovers since catching her cheating yrs ago some time ago a lover went away with her abroad, he knew she had fucked numerous black guys and had same love as myself about her sliding on a black cock and taking it bare in her, although he wasn't into cleaning up like me he loved watching her fuck them, I was surprised to get a text while they were away from her saying she was going for the ace of spades tattoo as he had persuaded her (that was really the shock I suppose because she had always refused my requests) she had it done the next day, and since then has had two more, I just love seeing her out in heels and hotwife attire and the looks she getsView attachment 1125416
I love her THREESOME tat!!

Back