How addicting is it

Very very addicting, I've been black only for the past 13 years.
My first boyfriend was black, I dated two white guys afterwards but they just weren't enough for me and I've been black only ever since
Yes it's very addicting. I love watching so many beautiful white women going black. There is nothing more sexually beautiful or sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white women fucking hung black men. It's like they were made for each other to fuck each other.

Yes it's very addicting. I love watching so many beautiful white women going black. There is nothing more sexually beautiful or sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white women fucking hung black men. It's like they were made for each other to fuck each other.
We are made for each other, all you have to do is see or hear interracial sex to know it's what nature intends.

I'm afraid it wasn't terribly long after my first time. I didn't necessarily want to hurt my husband's feelings but his cock, if you can call it that, is only about 4 inches on a good day. Once I had something much much larger, at his insistence, I told him I need more. I think I had more the next weekend and have been black owned since.
I love hearing stories like this from white women it's so fucking beautiful.

I'm afraid it wasn't terribly long after my first time. I didn't necessarily want to hurt my husband's feelings but his cock, if you can call it that, is only about 4 inches on a good day. Once I had something much much larger, at his insistence, I told him I need more. I think I had more the next weekend and have been black owned since.
So hot how you and many white women get hooked after the first time, it's beautiful. I just dont like the cuck hubbies to wear cock cages.

VERY addicting!! lol! 2nd black guy i was ever with was when i knew. i think i lucked out with him cuz it took a while to find another at his level. but i was in school at the time and i would use any tiny amount of free time to see him and get it. it was incredible. i loved sex before that. but after.....addicting is a very good word to describe it
But what about white boys???? We can be addicting too!!!

It is very addicting, I knew after the first time with a Black man. I had a great experience with him. The second Black man I was with, I knew that I would never go back to white guys. I was with him for over a year. Loved being able to get with him whenever possible.
But white boys as just as good!!!! Stop counting us out without experiencing the right one!!!!

Back