How Active are you as a Cuckold?

Cucks - what have you done during an encounter?

• Total voters
Plenty of husbands would say they're a cuckold spouse, yet plenty of them are yet to clue their wives/girlfriends into actually cucking them. Most want to own the fantasy and not the reality.
Absolutely. However, I’d say that almost every cuck started as a wannabe at some point, and it’s not right to lump all of them into the “pretender” category. Many want, but having a non-receptive or reluctant female or lacking the courage to ask her is a severe limiting factor. However, without wannabes you wouldn’t get very many married couples involved in the lifestyle.

Plenty of husbands would say they're a cuckold spouse, yet plenty of them are yet to clue their wives/girlfriends into actually cucking them. Most want to own the fantasy and not the reality.
So true! From what my wife and I have seen over the years with newbies, some hubbies when they see their wife having better sex with someone else, the reality is not so much fun. Admittedly, after watching my wife with quite a few white guys, I struggled when she went black only and needed it more and more. About 3 months after she started I asked he to stop; she refused.

Back