How about cuckolds seeking cuckoldress and vice versa?

mashat

Male
I suggest there should be a part at the forum devoted to the cuckolds seeking their beloved cuckoldresses and vice versa. What would you guys think?

New to this forum, so please excuse me if I didn't notice something like that being not very attentive

No, you didn't miss it.
While there are topics in the "interracial dating" section for "black men seeking" and for "women and couples seeking", there isn't one for single men seeking women to marry and cuckold them.

This may be because there is no major interest n the part of most women to obtain a cuckold if they don't already have one or because they prefer to do it the old fashioned way of meeting a guy, marrying him and then cuckolding him when they find that he can't do the job, they are bored with him sexually or or they both have a desire for her to enjoy sex with other men.

There have been a few other men on here looking for a woman to marry and share in her adventures with other men, but I don't think any have been successful. Heck, it's difficult enough for most of the married guys that come here to jerk off to get their wives interested in fucking other men.

Anyway, I don't mean to disillusion you, so you might try petitioning the site owners to build in a topic thread in the "Interracial dating" section for men seeking women that would be interested in marrying a willing cuckold.

Best of luck! :)

willsrvu is absolutely right ... cuckolds are "victims" of disloyal or cheating wives. I believe you'd be better served to have a section on men seeking women who desire subserviant males and open-ended marriages. Not sure that would actually bring them flocking to you, however, as willsrvu said, the reason women make men cuckolds is not the same reason most men desire being cuckolded by their wives. Women desire men that will be at least their equal; most women prefer men that are successful, powerful, and excellent lovers. When women have to make concessions to obtain a suitable mate, that's when cuckolding eventually occurs. They will often continue looking for that "perfect mate" ... and if they find him, they'll cheat on their husband/BF and eventually leave him. But women aren't usually out to find subserviant males "to marry". That's like us guys going out to buy a car and looking for the worst one on the lot ... it doesn't make sense and just not the way it works. :)

I'm not so sure it's that simple. I wouldn't assume that men who want to be cuckolded aren't successful, powerful or excellent lovers. I wouldn't assume a women seeking a cuckold is limited to weak ineffectual subservient guys. That might be the surface plot but real life is somewhat more complex than that. :smoke:

I'm not so sure it's that simple. I wouldn't assume that men who want to be cuckolded aren't successful, powerful or excellent lovers. I wouldn't assume a women seeking a cuckold is limited to weak ineffectual subservient guys. That might be the surface plot but real life is somewhat more complex than that. :smoke:
If there is any truth in this, I would bet its an extreme minority of the types of folks you mention. What Will and Mac said is right on and I would put my money on this being wishful thinking and a pipe dream.

There have been quite a few guys posting with the desire to find a woman to cuckold them and the result is the same...other guys responding who are looking for the same thing and pretty much no one else. I say it is simple...simple supply and demand and the fact that you're bringing little, if anything, to the table that black men or white women want or need.

Good luck...you'll definitely need it.

There are more white guys looking to get cuckolded here than you might think. I have been approached by several. Well thats what they say they are interested in at least. Wanting detailed descriptions of previous relationships . I guess they could be gay guys wanting to live vicariously
Not surprising at all on all counts and my guess is the same as you as far as many/most being gay.

So you have a white guy without a wife or gf (red flag #1), who supposedly wants a white woman to cuckold him by having sex in front of him with a black guy (red flag #2). Again, this is a woman that is not his gf or wife that he is begging to do this. So what's in it for the white woman or black guy? What the hell do they need him for? This wannabe white cuckold is literally bringing little, if anything, to the party. Yet, you look at their posts and they think they should be in demand. Yeah right lmfao.

If there is any truth in this, I would bet its an extreme minority of the types of folks you mention. What Will and Mac said is right on and I would put my money on this being wishful thinking and a pipe dream.

There have been quite a few guys posting with the desire to find a woman to cuckold them and the result is the same...other guys responding who are looking for the same thing and pretty much no one else. I say it is simple...simple supply and demand and the fact that you're bringing little, if anything, to the table that black men or white women want or need.

Good luck...you'll definitely need it.

You've read more into my post than was there.

A lot of men (and women) have fantasies that they like to have played out with real people in the context of a loving relationship. Cuckolding is one of those. It can be part of a relationship without being the entire relationship. A man can get off on being the cuckoldee but still have those other qualities you dismiss as incompatible to the role. I believe there are women out there who enjoy being the cuckoldress (and gaining the benefits) while still respecting their man outside of the sexual arena. I'm sure that some men who seek to express that subservient role are actually men that have significant power in their work and social lives.

Thanks for the "good luck" comment but I myself have nothing more than a passing curiosity about cuckoldry. My only point is that people are far too complex to pigeon hole and stereotype. In a limited sense you could compare it to a straight guy trying to understand a gay guy's preferences. It's hard to understand that which we don't feel ourselves.

You've read more into my post than was there.

A lot of men (and women) have fantasies that they like to have played out with real people in the context of a loving relationship. Cuckolding is one of those. It can be part of a relationship without being the entire relationship. A man can get off on being the cuckoldee but still have those other qualities you dismiss as incompatible to the role. I believe there are women out there who enjoy being the cuckoldress (and gaining the benefits) while still respecting their man outside of the sexual arena. I'm sure that some men who seek to express that subservient role are actually men that have significant power in their work and social lives.

Thanks for the "good luck" comment but I myself have nothing more than a passing curiosity about cuckoldry. My only point is that people are far too complex to pigeon hole and stereotype. In a limited sense you could compare it to a straight guy trying to understand a gay guy's preferences. It's hard to understand that which we don't feel ourselves.

I'm not saying that this isn't a possibility or couldn't happen. My point is that if it does happen, it is likely an extremely small percentage. Another point to my premise includes logic, reasoning, and actual examples of the activity (or lack thereof) as a result of white guys posting here as I've described previously.

It sounds as though your primary point(s) are based on speculation.

Hey, if this type of white guy (and I'm white btw) wants to ignore reason and facts to keep his fantasy alive, than more power to him. It's just that the whining about lack of response or interest in what they want gets old very quickly. Again, if they have a white gf or wife that they want to get involved, it's a completely different story but that's not the case here.

It would be like me saying I want the sky to be green in color and then whining that it stays blue.

Maybe instead of pigeon holing it as wannabe cuckolds and cuckoldresses, the section could just be men seeking women (and vice verse) interested in having a sexually open relationship/marriage.

Then they could iron out the details of what style they are each looking for (cuckolding, hot-wife, swinger) from there.

Maybe instead of pigeon holing it as wannabe cuckolds and cuckoldresses, the section could just be men seeking women (and vice verse) interested in having a sexually open relationship/marriage.

How about "single male desires relationship with a female interested in a polyamory relationship". That way he may get what he desires ... maintaining the domestic chores or being the breadwinner while his wife has sex with other men.

How about "single male desires relationship with a female interested in a polyamory relationship". That way he may get what he desires ... maintaining the domestic chores or being the breadwinner while his wife has sex with other men.

That could certainly be one of the options or a topic thread of it's own under an umbrella section title. :)

It's just that the whining about lack of response or interest in what they want gets old very quickly.

On that we agree completely.

If I had a kinky fetish like cuckoldry that I couldn't find a mate for I'd look up an ******* service and pay for it! LOL Whining about the lack of interested girls is pointless and sad.

Back