How a cuckold should bring his white wife to her black lover.

I don't like it ... and I wouldn't and don't approve of ever treating a woman this way! If that's what it takes to get your rocks off, so be it! Too bad you've never ...... oh well ...... somethings are sometimes best left unsaid!
So ,so very true , Women are not animals , word of advice , Always treat them the way you wanna be treated.......

so your saying you dont respect women....

Black men have the right to do all the things with white ladies they want to do with them.;)
My avatar shows one example. White ladies belong on their knees in front of the superior black men to give them pleasure. ;)

I made no reference to giving a black guy a good blow job or piece of ass ... that's is as natural as eating to stay alive! What isn't natural, at least in my world, is treating less than what they are ...L-A-D-I-E-S!!

Enough said on this subject ... at least with me!!

Black men have the right to do all the things with white ladies they want to do with them.;)
My avatar shows one example. White ladies belong on their knees in front of the superior black men to give them pleasure. ;)
Thats you and your life but you want get very far with that kinda thinking.... good-luck....

Are you sure ? My white ladies love it and need it when I treat them like this. ;)
Well ,we go after different kinda women , I like women who like to be respected and you like women that like to be degraded... Different strokes for different folks......

This method of bringing a reluctant white wife to her black lover, is a make believe or fantasy scenario, and a role play game. As all the white women i know would of already gone to her master or is rushing to meet him on her own accord, woman are NOT stupid they know who is the best at giving them pleasure ( the mighty blackman). It should be the white cuck brought to the black master like this by the wife.

Back