How’d we end up here?

HandTplay3

Couple
Married couple of 18 years. Sex was good but routine. Talked about swinging as she was curious about women. Decided to go for it. Met some nice couples and had fun. This sparked something else in both of us. I wanted to introduce a male to the fun. She didn’t want to disrespect me and loved me too much. Talking through it, we’ve gotten to the point of finding someone. Then Craigslist dies! Still looking. She’s never been with a black man before. Start looking for one. I’ve found I want one as much or more than her. Not attracted to males. Love the sight of a hard BBC going inside a light skinned women. Would I suck it? She’s really turned in by the idea that I eat her pussy are he’s fucking her. Certainly would be my opportunity. Thoughts?

We just tried double list.com had quite a few responses. The site's pretty new and we don't think a lot of people know about it we're checking out the more people that know the broader the pool lol.

We just tried double list.com had quite a few responses. The site's pretty new and we don't think a lot of people know about it we're checking out the more people that know the broader the pool lol.
I know of doublelist but most of the post seem fake

Back