Houtston based group of BBC

Hello, what part of Houston do you run, I am 50 , Mexican and loves BBC, I shouldbe in Houston for two on the first week of March for a class

I am more then sure there are. I don't advertise what I like , need to be very discrete, I do it when my husband is away or when they send me to a different city to take a class

I am more then sure there are. I don't advertise what I like , need to be very discrete, I do it when my husband is away or when they send me to a different city to take a class
@Yola, I'd be right there every time your husband steps out the door and leaves your side. I'm sure you'd be willing to have my bbc

Hello, what part of Houston do you run, I am 50 , Mexican and loves BBC, I shouldbe in Houston for two on the first week of March for a class
We can arrange a party anywhere in Houston. We have parties in north, south, east and west areas of Houston, and in central houston. Just let me know what area you will be in, and I will make arrangements.

I normally stay in Brookshire but I think it will be close to Hobby this time

Yes I do. Now let me tale care of this customer. I am cutting hair at my job, I will be back shortly

Back