Houston Guys/Club

Any clubs in Houston where black men hang out where we can go? Not a swing club just where the single or married men are looking. We have spoke to a few on here but not much traction just yet.

Any clubs in Houston where black men hang out where we can go? Not a swing club just where the single or married men are looking. We have spoke to a few on here but not much traction just yet.
Like any major city, Houston has dozens of regular night clubs. You just have to search for them and then visit some. Houston does also have a few swinger/lifestyle clubs if that is something you want to try.

Thank you, the swingers club there wasn't any AA guys there unfortunately. Hit or miss I guess
To which swinger club in Houston are you referring? There are currently at least three on premise lifestyle clubs in Houston of which we are aware. The one we usually visit often has single black men there on most of the nights they allow single men. Not every time, but often. Of course it is easy enough to find many regular clubs that have many black men attending.

I hope the black men on here don't disappoint any of the white couples on this website. Black men, if you make arrangements with a couple please show up. Do not cancel at the last minute.

My wife and i are actually considering going to a swingers club to meet black men. There are alot of time wasters on the internet.

Back